JustDavide's Staff Application

Hey there!

Activity: I have no idea how active you have been since you joined, since I haven’t seen you much in chat.

Involvement in the community: I haven’t seen you getting involved in the community. You even confirm in your application by saying:

I suggest getting more involved by welcoming new players, helping players (explaining commands, explaining how the currency works,…). So this is why I will giving you a 0

Experience: You have some experience, but I cant really say much here because of the lack of detail. Yiu can explain by every role what your job was, how populair the server was,… . So because of the lack of detail, I’ll give you a +0.1

The application: Your application is decent, but there is a big lack of detail. For me, it’s clear you didn’t look at other applications before writing this one, and that’s something you really should do when you don’t have any experience with writing them. So i suggest looking at some applications that got accepted in the previus seasons. So for now, it will be a -0.4

I still wish you all the best of luck!

-Arne

1 Like