JustDavide's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I first joined in semptember in 2019

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, even with a bad pc I can record in 60 FPS and 720p

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: JustDavide

Timezone: GMT+2

Languages Spoken: Italian that is my main language and English that i am studying in a private school to improve

How active can you be per week? 35 hours (5 hours per day) sometimes even more, but when I go to school maybe 3 hours per day

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? The community, the players. the great game modes, the thing that there is completely no lag in the server and the active staff members and the fact that there are events that can everyone can join

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: No

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Yes, Shibamc (Closed) Helper, 25 on per day
SkyKyoto (Resigned, Closed) Mod, 30 on per day
EmiliaMC (Resigned, In Maintenance) Mod, 5 on per day
TrinityWar (Closed) Admin, 100 on per day
BlockWarsEmpire (Open) Admin, 15/20 on per day (Currently Staff on but i think i will resign soon)

Do you have any anticheat experience? On coding it no, but i can monitorate the alerts and see if there is any false flags or true flags and if so i can ban them

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I never do a screen shot when I report someone, if I encounter someone next time I will

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I helped a friend with commands, the game modes and to know how the server, token and kits worked

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I can be friendly, active in the server, help spotting rule breakers and cheaters and being active on the forums, teamspeak or in the discord

How do you work when in a team? When i am in a team i listen to a staff member that has a higher rank than mine or suggesting my ideas and by doing everything he needs if he cannot do that in that moment

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I do not ever applied here

+1 vouch

1 Like

uhhhh this isn’t a very good answer to put on you application :P also your grammar isn’t very good you need to be capitalising “i”s and putting full stops at the end of ur sentences. this isn’t preschool

1 Like

I know but count that i am Italian and my grammar ISN’T perfect so I do some grammar mistakes

Hello, I’ll be giving you a -1 for this application. The rating is as stated because of this sentence. I understand that You might not have any power what-so-ever, but you are able to help the players navigate around the server without the staff rank and You’re able to do much, much more as a regular. There is also the lack of detail, and a bit too much playing time as humans need to home its time away from the computer. And also, listening to someone does not mean that you work in a team. Good luck!

1 Like

I am sorry for not doing anything as non-staff some times i reported players that I thought were cheating, I did as a “guide” to one of my friend but i think that’s not what the server is searching for and i think it is not enough

the question means “have you been helpful in the community or reported lots of players” stuff like that

Hey there!

Activity: I have no idea how active you have been since you joined, since I haven’t seen you much in chat.

Involvement in the community: I haven’t seen you getting involved in the community. You even confirm in your application by saying:

I suggest getting more involved by welcoming new players, helping players (explaining commands, explaining how the currency works,…). So this is why I will giving you a 0

Experience: You have some experience, but I cant really say much here because of the lack of detail. Yiu can explain by every role what your job was, how populair the server was,… . So because of the lack of detail, I’ll give you a +0.1

The application: Your application is decent, but there is a big lack of detail. For me, it’s clear you didn’t look at other applications before writing this one, and that’s something you really should do when you don’t have any experience with writing them. So i suggest looking at some applications that got accepted in the previus seasons. So for now, it will be a -0.4

I still wish you all the best of luck!

-Arne

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I will follow it the next time if i get denied

@JustDavide I’d recommend updating your app now before apps close so you can continue to get community feedback! You could add a lot more detail to your app to really tell us about yourself and what motivates you to want to be staff. -1 for now.

1 Like

Hey JustDavide,
Unfortunately your application has been denied. I’d love to see you be more active within the community. Thank you for your interest in the role, and I hope to see you apply again in the future!