JulianILGRANDE's Event team app

IGN and past IGN’s: Right now my IGN is: ChickenFavorite, Past IGN’S: JulianILGRANDE.

Timezone: GMT.

How often can you host events: Well, I’m always on my computer so I could host as many events as possible and it also depends on the day. On Wednesday I might not be on a lot but on other days I’m almost everytime on my computer. So when I’m on it’s hosting time!

What sets you apart from other applicants: I have a great personality, I have very good grammar, I also want to give a positive impact on other people, I love to talk to people, I’m very mature, I love to make people happy and I want people to have a great experience on MunchyMC.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I’m willing to make a lot of events, etc to make MunchyMC a even more popular server and have a great career as an event member as I love to make people happy and make them have fun, and make them have a great gaming experience.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Well, I Clockyy hosted when I asked to host, he hosted sumo and xLuuk_ also hosted sumo after I asked in the chat.

Anything else you would like to add: What I really want to do is to make MunchyMC a very popular as I said and become a high rank in MunchyMC. I’ve also fixed that error of me being on so now people get what I was talking about. I’m also on more on MunchyMC and I’m trying to know more people on MunchyMC, I can also speak Italian, Swedish and English. I’m also not on that much right now, because I’m visiting some familiy members that don’t live with me. Also, I would change my app name but I can’t, I save it but it comes back to this.

Some grammar mistakes. Also, with the question that involves examples of event members doing good things, you supposed to put an example that actually happened. but your examples are valid as is. I have never seen you on. That app is a good start. I would work on activity and maybe revise that app a lil. :wink:

Thank you for the feedback. Your comment will help me alot.

1 Like

I’ve legit never seen you on before

Yes me too. I don’t know if you lied about your activity or time zones. I would also bold the questions!

Hey @JulianILGRANDE! Here’s what I think about your application.

• There are a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes.
  • You just recently join a month ago. Try to be more active on the server I haven’t seen you on much.
  • Your application is hard to read. Try to BOLD your questions
  • I cannot quote this now but you answered a question wrong. “Give is an example of an event member doing something positive.” This question is asking if you have had experience with an event member letting become a slayer (example).

Overall I will give you a -1. Good luck!

1 Like

I haven’t really seen you on that much, and 5-8 hours?
Yeah, I don’t believe that, you’re playing to basically 9 pm after school…
So I guess make your application more believable.

I think I should play more months too as I think 1 month is too little and I’ll be way more active.
Thanks for all the feedback.

I feel like as of now you’re trying to make a promise you cant keep. You keep saying you’re gonna be active and you promise to, but until I see what you’ve promised, it’s gonna be a -1 brotha.

Don’t keep your head down though, you got a chance my man.

For people that think I lied about me being on, it’s true, I just thought you meant on your computer