Jqkke - Staff Application (May 2020)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) with significant quality.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have and use TeamSpeak 3.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: My current IGN is: Jqkke, past IGNs: iiFieryJake, zJakeee.

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7)

Languages Spoken: English (Fluent) and a small amount of Vietnamese.

Server you would like to moderate: KitPvP

How active can you be per week?

During this time with everyone’s situation staying at home, I am able to be online everyday. This is my current schedule:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Monday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Friday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 AM

Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I started playing MunchyMC in December 26th, 2019, after watching BadBoyHalo’s streams and watching Skeppy, I started to play Munchy’s KitPvP. Ever since, KitPvP is one of my favorite game modes on MunchyMC. What made me was the game modes Munchy had to offer, and the community. Munchy’s game modes are extremely enjoyable. For example: KitPvP, has large varieties of kits to choose from. The community makes game modes even more enjoyable, when I first started to join Survival, I had warm welcomes from the community.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

Yes, I have been falsely banned 3 times. I have been falsely banned twice by Ares (Anticheat) and once by CJPuff. From my knowledge, I believe that the two bans from Ares are because of constantly critting a player out. The first one was because StaticBursts told me to break his armor, so we went to a corner and I then proceeded to break his armor. After a couple of minutes I start hearing anvil noises, I relog and I am in purgatory. I appealed and got unbanned. For the second ban it was also for constantly critting a player out, this is my side of the story: When I was in arena I saw SizzleBurger, she was afk. I started to crit her with the ranked sword, once again I had gotten banned but, I told a Senior Moderator, he looked into it and unbanned me.

The ban from CJPuff was recent, he forgot that the kit “Jester” had the ability to put heads in random positions. He then banned me and I had gotten unbanned after. Any other bans were jokes by staff members.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Sadly, I do not have any past moderating experiences.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

I do not have any anticheat coding experience. I have been on Munchy for a couple months and I know what it does, the anticheat moderates any suspicious movements or combat from players that set off the anticheat, it then will notify staff members.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Usually when I see hackers I type /report and it staff members will see the report and moderate over the player, but here are some links:

In this video TheDiamondKidPRO was using reach, Reach is an exploit that gives the player an advantage to reach further than their opponent. The player was banned shortly after.

In this video, Rayyd___ was using Fly/Speed Hacks.

In this video, Daneyyffy was using Fly hacks.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

What I have done that contributed to MunchyMC are when players are spamming, flooding the chat, or being toxic the chat, I would politely ask them to stop spamming, flooding, or being toxic in the chat, if they would continue they would be muted or an amount of time. I have also been trying strive to answer questions the MunchyMC Community asks. For example, if a player asks “What can I do with tokens?” I answer their question, when a player asks “How do I play this event?” I try to tell them the best explanation of the event possible.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

MunchyMC will benefit from my presence because I am extremely active and respectful towards players. Helping the community out is one of the most important things in Munchy. MunchyMC is a server that strives to be a fair and enjoyable server.

How do you work when in a team?

I am a former soccer player, in elementary school I played soccer, I was in a team with 20+ people participating, soccer is a team effort sport. You are expected to score in a team effort. I believe that I have acquired experience of being a team. Whenever another staff member asks for my opinion I will give them my honest opinion, I will also try to give ideas for updates/kits etc.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

Autoclicker and Reach.

Autoclickers are hard to detect because people can modify the autoclicker to a medium. A medium mode autoclicker is basically when players set their autoclicker to click at a medium (10-12 cps). Some people might be blatant with the autoclicker and click 20-25 cps and will most likely set off alerts by the anticheat.

Reach is also a hack that is hard to detect because people can put it up to 3.3 and it would be extremely hard to moderate. People setting their reach a slight bit still gives them a slight advantage over their opponent.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
This is my first Staff Application.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Added more detail to the question: How do you work when in a team?

Edit: Fixed grammar for Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?

6 Likes

Very lengthy and detailed, but quick question. How did you get false banned 3 times?

Uhh, have said it on the application.

How do you get banned for critting a person tho?

Do you have a discord? Don’t want to spam the application.

Nvm. That is crazy tho for getting false banned three times tho. Best of luck!

+1
Very kind, active, and helpful person who would make an amazing staff member. Best of luck!! :smiley:

Thank you!

Hello!

I really enjoyed reading your application! Due to all the effort that you clearly put into this application, I will give your application a solid +1!

Good luck!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

This man is a god at survival games teaming with me and kicking butt. It’s an obvious plus 2 from me. He’s been nothing but nice in teamspeak and is just the kindest soul! Best of luck Jake from State Farm :wink:! All joked aside, have a great one and stay safe!

1 Like

Thank you RedKnight! Best of luck to you too!

1 Like

Very active kitpvp player.
very detailed application
+1

+1
Jake is always nice and helpful in chat. Amazing applicant here!

Thank you Idealist and ERRXR!

Personally, if I never read your application I would’ve never known you were 13. You act way more mature then people in your age group and I wish you the best of luck. +1

Thank you very much XenForo.

+1
Nothing else to be said.

2 Likes

Thank you 82602! Good luck with your application.

1 Like