JoshyYT's Event Application

Thanks CatTech, coming from you really does mean alot! :smirk_cat: :heart:

CatTech’s BACK! AYYY!

1 Like

I just want to thank all of you guys for your kind Messages! :heart:

+1

I can see you’ve put a lot of effort into your application and I see you online a lot :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much @DizzyTJ it means a lot! :heart:

1 Like

That’s not very nice…

2 Likes

+++1. Good application, very good details, good schedule, and good luck!!

<3

1 Like

Thanks @MemeDank70 for responding! And thanks for your kind comments! :heart:

+1 active, nice person, and detailed app

hope you get it man <3

1 Like

Thanks so much @zaniki for your reply it does mean alot to me! :heart:

1 Like

Assuming your active which I really have no clue I would say that your perfect for the position. People might say your immature or something along those lines but for event team that doesn’t really matter that much. You just need to be mature enough to know what’s right and wrong and I think you have a pretty good sense of that. Just by glancing over you’d application I can see that you want to impress the reader with your of the position knowledge, and you clearly worked really hard to make an application that you think is acceptable. In all honesty the application doesn’t matter(I don’t think they even read them all), but what matters is you. You are loyal and passionate which is what really matters for event team. Plus one

2 Likes

I don’t often rate as per norm but: I genuinely believe Joshy has been trying very hard to improve on himself and work from his previous feedback, my only concern is that is it often the case that you will become more active around the time of applying for something then as soon as applications are over, if you didn’t get the role you become a less frequent visitor. How can you ensure that you will stick to your word and your activity will not fritter off after only a short while?

Edit: I thought I’d mention my own experience with you in game disregarding activity for a moment, you have asked to help in events, flipping levers so the host wouldn’t have to do as many things at once and have a good knowledge of a variety of events. I have also known you for quite a long time and know how dedicated you can be to something once you set your mind to it.

2 Likes

Thanks @bikeski and @TheBoop for your comments it means alot you took time to
Write a comment :heart:
As for your concern, ive just been busy irl and minecraft fell out of my routine, but I’ve been putting it back recently, and took a break from games for about 2 weeks for mental health break. Thanks for your concern. :heart:

Thanks for the edit btw :smile:

Idk why I didn’t rate this earlier but this is definitely a +1 from me.
You are extremely kind and you’ve never been immature when I’ve seen you. Your effort and dedication to the server and this position shows you actually want this and I think you really deserve it. Best of luck, Joshy!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Playing with you the other day was super fun! Thanks for your comment it means alot! :hearts:

1 Like

+1
I have’t talked to JoshyYT much, but when I did, he seemed like a pretty chill guy. I just saw your event application and it looks very detailed and nice. The way you presented it really is unique compared to all the other application- which is why I like it so much. You seem mature and can take criticism very well. You are friendly and you have become quite active over the weeks.
:heart:

1 Like

Thanks a ton @AloneTM your comments means alot! It was nice talking to you for the short time we did. Thanks again for your comment :hearts:

+1

• Active person
  • nice personality
    Gl :)
1 Like

Thank you so much @PitKit your comment really does mean alot to me! Its fun to hang out with you in the teamspeak! thanks again for you kind words, :heart:

1 Like

I have not talked to you much, but I think there is much room for improving your maturity, which, I think, can only come with time and experiences.
It does seem like you are very eager to obtain this position which I understand it can be very exciting being apart of a bigger thing but I don’t feel like you are ready yet.
-whippingcream

1 Like