Monday: 12:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 12:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 12:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Thursday: 12:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Friday: 12:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M.

Saturday: 10:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

Sunday: 10:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
First things first, I want to make sure other players have fun playing Munchy, some players can get bored of playing Kitpvp. For me, I am persistent, I wont give up on players super quickly. If you have my word you can take it to the bank. Lastly, I want people to have a lasting impression on Munchy and leave knowing that they had fun. I want this rank so I can give back to the people for being a part of Munchy.

I’ve been on the server since April of 2016
I have been active for most of the time I’ve been on the server (except for minor breaks and vacation). I love this server and I want to help it more. I know by talking to other Event members that they can get overworked so I feel like they deserve some help! I am on almost everyday and on teamspeak.

I’m Nice and Friendly
I’m always nice to every player that comes on munchy and help them any way they can. Either by helping them setup a forums account or using kit tokens. By making and hosting events I can make others have more fun in their day. Because most people would like to have the fun and thrill of a Red Rover game, or testing their skill in a game of Waterdrop.

Maturity
I know this will brought up in this application as it was in my past Event Applications. But lately my maturity has been better (Other than some other incidents that happened recently which I’ll address at the end) and I will make sure I wont slip up by saying anything bad or by doing bad things during events (i.e. Rigging events for friends etc)

I also know most events and event commands. I know what it means to be an event member. Hosting events is not as easy as some might think. (I have helped host some events with event members) I know what event members go through every day as it might be stressful with players asking for things while you’re hosting an event. It can be alot. Anyway I will list the events that I know.

Classic Red Rover
There are two teams Blue and Red, each team has a captain which chooses one player to fight. The last Team that stands wins.
Red Rover
After the slayer is chosen, players have to run to 2 sides that are Red and Blue. You have to avoid the Slayer in the middle. The last person alive wins!
Archer Red Rover Or Green Rover
Red Rover, but with 4 slayers that have bows and arrows. Players have to run to color to color, those being Green and Orange. If a Slayer shoots you in the lava you might still have a chance to come back, if you can soup fast enough and make it into the water. Last person alive wins!
MLG Water bucket
Players are given a water bucket, and the players jump from a tall height and place the water bucket in time to save them selves. Last person alive wins!
Water Drop
Players are teleported into a box, and once an event member lets them out they jump down into a 3x3 water area, but the area gets smaller and more challenging as each round progresses on. Last player alive wins.
Knock Back Water Drop
Same as Waterdrop but with pvp enabled and sometimes knockback sticks. Last player alive wins.
Block Drop Survival
An event which hasn’t been hosted in a while (which I intend to change) Players start on top of a box filled with randomly placed blocks. Players must jump block to block and try to take the smallest amount damage as possible. 1st player at the bottom wins.
Death Dash
Run for your life as a slayer chases you around a maze like map. Last person alive wins!
Parkour Race
Players have to race by using parkour to get on the top of the parkour arena. First 3 people on top of the arena wins!
Color Run
Similar to Red Rover. 1 person is chosen as slayer. Players are to Run to 5 different colors. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, and White. Last person alive wins!
4 Corners
Players choose a color. Red, Blue Yellow, and Green. Once a color is randomly chosen, a part of the area goes away and becomes a Free For All sumo match until 1 person is left in the corner. Process of elimination. Last person standing Wins.
Simon Says
Players have to do what Simon says. But Simon can trick you. There are mini Challenges you have to do, Either parkour or munchy/minecraft trivia! Last person alive wins!
One Shot
Players are down to half a heart with a stack of arrows. One hit you’re out!. Last person alive Wins!
Man Vs Mob
Players are teleported into a mosh pit. With mobs spawned in. Every round more mobs are spawned in. Every round more mobs are spawned in. Last person alive wins.
Color Drop
Players have to go on a color which was called out. Each round the time to find that color wool gets shorter. Last person alive wins.
2v2 Sumo
Sumo but every person has 1 teammate. Last team alive wins
FFA (Free For All)
Each Player Is given armor and and weapons. Players fight until the death. Last Player Alive wins!

Now for the Commands that I know.

/Broadcast
Used to send a message to the server.
/Host
Used To host automatic events. (Some which regular players can not choose)
/Skit Create {Name}
Creates a skit that sets the players inventory and/or give potion effects.
/Skit apply {name} {How Many Players}
Applies skit to players that you made or that other event members made.
/Togglepvp {On or OFF}
Turn on or off pvp in the event world.
/Eventtpall
Sends Tp to the whole server (So people can join the event)
/Eventtphere {name}
Sends Tp request to a specific player. (Usually To Tp players who became slayer)
/Eventkick {name}
Kick player from event if they are misbehaving
/Eventban {player} {time}
Bans player from the event world if they continue to misbehave after being kicked/told to stop
/Togglehunger
Turns off hunger for the event world (Great for events like Red Rover so people don’t loose stamina)
/Togglepickup
Turns off picking up items that players drop or are on the floor. (So you don’t pick up soup bowls)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring dedication, excitement and happiness to players by being nice, active, and hosting events that the people want. By making other people happy it makes me happy, and it is usually fun to host events. I can also help other event members/staff by helping them host events and making the workload less for them. Since I’ve been on Munchy for almost 4 years, I wont quit event anytime soon and abandon my team mates.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want players on Munchy to have fun on Kitpvp. I can host more events then I could with just regular Legend rank. The event team has a lot to carry so I want to help them lighten the load for hosting events, and finally I think it could be a good experience for me, as the Event Team has alot of responsibility and I want to become a Jmod eventually. Which my plan is to become a EHelper and The best helper I can be before others think I’m ready to have an actually shot at Staff, So instead of just keep on replying and hoping that I might get accepted, I’m going to work hard and show it and apply in 6-9 Months. Even though I’m applying for Event instead for Jmod it doesn’t mean I’m just trying to get it just to get Jmod later on, I legitimately want to have this rank to give others good experiences on Munchy.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have Many
errxr : For giving me captain in Classic Red Rover many times.
NoEffortName : This lemon has let be slayer on Red Rover and let me help him host events with him.
Gawkyy : This guy is super nice and let me be Simon during Simon says.
BLOKBASHER : This guy has hosted events that I and that others want.
FunnyJustCause : Funny is one of my favorite event members. He is so nice to me and other players. He hosts events that everyone is asking for. He is who I want to be if I become event.
262ms : She let me Co-host a Classic Red Rover, and she was very kind during the whole event, shes is what i want to be if i become an event member.

Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to thank the MunchyMC Staff team for opening Event Applications!
I would also like to bring this up first, As some of you may know with how I got Helper, The Admin team decided that I wasn’t ready for Helper on TeamSpeak, So they gave me “Joshy Helper” rank so people know that I’m a helper when I help them in Help & Support So When I got a new computer I asked Nik for helper, I thought he knew about me only having Joshy Helper but He gave me Helper too. Instead of me fessing up I decided to use the rank, Which I abused by joining a channel some people didn’t want me in. I say this because I want to claim responsibility for my actions, and hopefully you guys can forgive me and trust me again.
Thanks For Reading
Signed,
JoshyYT

Edit 1, 2, 3, & 4: Minor Touch-ups.
Edit 5: Updated schedule.

3 Likes

Very detailed good application! Ive seen you around kitpvp helping people in need. You seem like a nice person
+1

1 Like

great application! +1

1 Like

Thanks everyone for their kind words!

+1

Very detailed, and I’ve seen you around a lot on the server helping out! You seem very friendly and I feel like you’d be very patient and mature. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @thatuwuvibe it means alot :heart:

1 Like

is this finally the application that gets accepteD???

1 Like

+1 gl friend

1 Like

It’s Joshy… who knows.

1 Like

@NapkinOfVembz @IcyAsia thanks alot!! It does mean alot! :hearts:

1 Like

We’ll see isaac!

people who say they’re mature arent mature. even still you constantly argue with people when you think they’re wrong

havent seen you on for months. getting on just to type isnt being active either. plus you playing for 3 1/2 years means literally nothing to no one.

1 Like

Thank you for the criticism, i personally dont agree with some of what you said but thats your opinion and i respect it.
Thanks for the reply :heart:

+1!
You have matured a lot!
decently active
nice/friendly in game and in ts
still work on maturity but you have improved a ton

1 Like

Thanks alot kitcaaat!! :hearts:

It shows he’s dedicated.

1 Like

Just because you started in 2017 doesn’t mean you played all the time since then. Playing a long time ago doesn’t mean you’re dedicated. If you actually play the server and you’re active then you’re dedicated.

I get what you mean, but he’s saying that he has been playing since 2017. Like, active.

2 Likes

Ive been playing since april of 2016, i made this app 3 weeks before the apps open, but i’ll fix it

I think you should have an opportunity now.

4 Likes