Joshy's Event Application

Ah, Mr Name! I actually finished moving the end of September as you probably know i was in mexico for 3 weeks and did not come back until a week ago. But since i was gone for school for that long i had goten alot of homework. Which i wont be finished until today or tommorow. So you’ll see alot more of me soon :sunglasses:
Thanks for your reply noeffort :heart:

1 Like

Also, I think you should double check your writing more often, since I see many spelling mistakes and grammar issues. Good luck!

1 Like

I haven’t seen you around on the server, not even once, so I don’t know if you are active enough. It might have to do with timezones though. Also your grammar isn’t on point and the application looks rushed and should be more detailed.

-Vagot

1 Like

you’ve been using school and mexico as an excuse for ages

3 Likes

It said in your application that you were still in the process of moving.

1 Like

ugh, i meant to say i have finished moving.

+0.3
There are some grammar issues involved and looks rushed.However, you are a well known member of the community. I’m going to make this a minus one because, I believe you should fix up your application and spend some more time on it and get more active in the community. Lastly, I believe you should find a way to get good grammar because you won’t have a list always when your on the job talking to people. However, you have been part of the MunchyMC server for quite sometime.

1 Like

It was denied because he made a new one.

1 Like

Oh sorry, didn’t know. Thanks for letting me know <3

1 Like

What???

1 Like

Its basically a saying that means you can trust my word

Joshy, I want to give you a +1, but you STILL have yet to fix ANY mistakes of grammar in your application.
It’s becoming very clear that you’re just lazy and don’t care about your application. It’s been 5 days. Regardless of if you’ve been returning from Mexico or busy with school, you can take 10 minutes out of your day to fix simple errors. You can use Grammarly as well.

1 Like

Im actually fixing it in 15m min! As im coming back from football
Edit: Just finished, sorry it took a long time, i’ve been getting sidetracked. But then again that shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for your concern @Nature_Panda_234 :heart:

Blockquote

Expand on how bad your Maturity was

Not to be rude but, this sounds a little suspicious like maybe you got mad and took it out in-game?

Overall I see a few grammar mistakes here and their but I rate a

+0.8 :thinking:

1 Like

Where are the grammar mistakes?

1 Like

Not capitalized

I isn’t capitalized

TeamSpeak is a name, should be capitalized

Once again, name should be capitalized

Extra period

Its just mainly the small stuff like that! :smile:

1 Like

I can confirm that did not happen. Someone else someone came on my account and muted people. Admins confirmed it was from another continent than me. Ill consider adding more to the maturity section. But I dont really want to dwell on the past, hence why im looking forward.
Ill also fix those grammar mistakes you pointed out
Thanks for your comment @Jitterjatter :heart:

eh, not a big deal, it’s not like it was before. It’s readable and that’s what matters- before it made you have to go back a little and reread it to get it right.

1 Like

@Nature_Panda_234 I absolutely agree!
I have changed my vote to
+1.5

1 Like

Tons of errors in sentence structure, but all the other applications have them too. I think you would be a good fit; however, I don’t think you should be using the even team only as a stepping stone, and it is your most detailed reason in response to that question. Plus zero

1 Like