Joshy20's Event team aplication

ING: Joshy20

Time Zone: CST

I Can Host Events From 6pm-9pm (at all times during the summer[This is assuming nothing important happens])

I feel i’m different from other applicants because of my flexibility and me having the ability to hop on and help with events at almost all times because of me having nothing else to do IRL

I can hopefully bring some new event idea to MunchyMC and hopefully find some loopholes in events so they can be removed

I think that i am seen as nice in the community but since i am not very talkative when i am playing i don’t really know.

I want to be on the event team to learn about how running events on a server works, and have fun doing it.

I have a good knowledge of how most things work in minecraft and learn from watching others do things. I also though can be a bit stubborn and don’t always understand thing fully i learn more from seeing than having it explained to me.(ps. I also am not great at spelling but my spelling is still understandable)

As an event team member, to be positive to the community I could take input from the community to see the problems within the events and to give them a way to say what’s wrong and how we should fix it.

a lot of the stuff i am talking about is with my old account so that may clear up a lot of confusion if you guys look at my stats

Mmm…

(From Joshy20’s MunchyMC Profile)

I mean, unless you are afk for 3 hours a day and don’t do anything.

I don’t really play kit, but I mean, if you don’t really have stats as shown above, I don’t think your quite “playing”/being generally active, more or less doing nothing.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think events that have nothing generally wrong with them have to be removed.

Stick to the format of:

IGN:

Timezone:

How often can you host events?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team?

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Anything else you would like to add:

Not necessarily, as I’ve seen people around the age of 13-16 apply so far, and it wouldn’t be a stretch even if some event team members are apart of that age group.

The things I’d recommend doing are:

• Making your application(s) less vague.
  • Generally involve yourself into the community more.
  • Play more Kit, and see what types of things come your way.

Best of luck!

:heart:

-0.75 Application seems a little undetailed,todays the first time i see you online and taked a look at your kit stats and it seems like you are quite a bit unactive on kit or you sit in spawn whole time which i doubt.Goodluck on your application tho

1 Like

thx :slight_smile:

thx :slight_smile:

Well, Mr BeelzeBeel has took my job so I would just advise you to read over his and try improve those aspects! -1

1 Like

Reasons stated for 0.5

Good Luck still!

sorry -1 cause u seem never played kitpvp or anything