supa_dA_k1nG
kanin_
C9albero
Khashk1337
TitanCSGO
xSchmockZ

Timezone: UTC +2

How often can you host events:
As I am almost always online, and spend most of my free time behind my computer, I can host events pretty much every day after school and sometimes before school (if nothing comes in my way).

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What sets me apart from other applicants would probably be my dedication, fairness, personality, experience and activity. To start off:

My dedication to make people enjoy their time on a server I represent is a high priority. In the past, I have moderated a server called SimpleHG, and on there, I used to host events if they were requested. People would message me if I had time to host an event, and if I had time, I would most likely come on with a good attitude and make their wish come true. I love seeing happy people, and hosting events does often show that I appreciate that they spend their time here - and they appreciate me dedicating my time to host an event and make them enjoy the server to the maximum potential.

My fairness is just like my dedication; a high priority. I always try to deal with everyone in the same way, and treat them equally. The amount of respect I have to the players is big, which is a big key to my relation with the people I get to talk to. I would also never target anyone in an event, nor would I exclude anyone in any way, as I have had the same experiences in the past and I know bad it feels. Also, if someone requests an event, I will most likely try to grab votes from the players which to host first, or host the one that was requested first. I always listen to everyone.

My personality is also a good positive that sets me apart from other applicants. I am a kind person and fair, as I have mentioned earlier. Everyone wants an event hosted from a person with a great personality, as it brings more fun to the event and less toxicity. If I am happy, they are happy.

My past experience is an important factor, as I have previously hosted many events on SimpleHG (already mentioned), and I have participated in many different events, so I know how most of them works. If requested, I am most likely aware of how the event works already.

To end off the list, I want to talk about my activity. I am always online and have always had a lot of fun doing stuff on my computer. If I am not online, I am most likely just away for a short amount of time (playing football or hanging out with friends), unless if I am on a vacation, which I rarely am, as I prefer being at home. This will result in me being able to spend more time helping people and making them enjoy their time playing events on MunchyMC.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
What I will bring to MunchyMC is that little extra, that the players want. I am ready to dedicate my time, and spend it wisely on your server, doing what I do best - making players happy, getting a good experience and impression of the server and giving them the feeling to look forward to joining MunchyMC every single time. I will host events that are requested and talk to the community and involve them in my own game. I am also looking to spread my philosophy regarding the different gamemodes and community.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
The main reason why I want to be on the event team is because I feel there is a lack of active event team members, especially in my timezone. As I have stated several times, I am almost always online and active, and have proven my activity many times in the past years, since I started playing on MunchyMC (27th of august 2015). The only ‘inactivity’ I have had is my few breaks, which are mainly depending on school or other projects. As I did not have any specific role on Munchy, I decided to participate as a Moderator in another project. Now however, I have more time to spend on Munchy, and I want to bring back my dedication and time to Munchy, as I really know how much I love this server. My motivation is high, and will the event team knock on my door, I will definitely be more motivated long-term. I do also, obviously, want to join the event team because I can participate with a lot, especially with my past experience regarding events and moderating, on both KitPvP and HG servers. I used to play a lot of PvP on MCPVP, however, now I feel like Minecraft PvP is my past and I have matured, and I see myself representing the server in another way than a community member playing PvP. I feel like I can contribute with a lot, especially with a title such as Event team member. I do also love hosting events, which is important for the event team and the playerbase. It will give a lot of more things to do, apart from the usual. I think I am a perfect fit, as I will contribute with hosting events, gameplay variation and rotation, activity and that little extra.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have not really thought of this, but in the past I have had a good old friend of mine host events that I requested.
HP_Wizard: Hosting Brackets and Redrover on my requests.
EsioTrot (Moderator): Recently, 2nd of August, hosted Redrover instantly after I asked for it.

Anything else you would like to add:
I am a 17 year old guy from Sweden, who has hung around the community since Mid-2012, on MCPVP where I first started playing Minecraft Multiplayer. I love football (soccer) and chill-talking to people that I know and random people. I am very open minded and accept any opinions. I love making jokes with people and having a good time. I recently came back to MunchyMC, after a long break since 2017. The reason I had my big break, was because I became a Moderator on SimpleHG (HG server with ~300-600 active players. After this server closed in the summer of 2018, I then became a Trial-Mod on a german KitPvP server with 100 players. Shortly afterwards, I was brought in to a project, lasting eight monhts, until we parted ways. Now I am back at Munchy, and ready to do what I have to.
Thanks for reading my application!
Best regards,
jon1s

EDIT: Added EsioTrot to the example of Event team members doing something positive regarding events
*EDIT: Added missed question “Why do you want to be on the event team”

1 Like

+1

I have known you for a while and I know how mature and helpful you are.

I wish we could host events together in the future ;=)

1 Like

you can improve a little bit on your application and I’ve never seen you online so its a +0.5 from me

1 Like

Thank you. I used to play a lot on here, but then another minecraft server project offered me a chance to help, resulting in my recent inactivity. However, I have parted ways with the project and am now working my way back! :smiley:

2 Likes

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.