JimboTheDaddy (EnglishMTC's) Event team application

IGN:
EnglishMTC (was JimboTheDaddy and will change back soon).

Timezone:
BST

How often can you host events?
Monday-Friday — (BST) 3PM - 11PM
Saturday-Sunday — (BST) 9AM-11PM

What sets you apart from other applicants?
In my opinion, what sets me apart from the other applicants is that I enjoy contributing to the server and am extremely active whilst not in school. I also work very well in a group and listen to others ideas. Another thing is that most of the time when I log on, or see someone ask for an event to be hosted in chat, (without overhosting an event or its on cooldown) I host the event for them. I would always check that another event hadnt just been hosted by an event member. I also know how all of the events are meant to be and should be run as while they are going on, I dont just play in the event, I take note of how whoever is hosting it hosts it, and what they do well, and not so well. Although I am not the best at building, I do still enjoy building waterdrop maps and stuff like that. On top of that, I was try my very best to keep the munchymc KitPvP community the least toxic as possible.
I also know a wide range of commands, from research and watching people like iNateCo’s streams and DutchMTC hosting events. Here is what I know:

Setting up the event:
--/eventspottp (Map location): Allows you to teleport to a specific event map.

-/skit (apply/create/remove) (radius): Apply: Lets you give players specific armour, inventory, and effects.
Create: Allows you to make a skit with whatever you are wearing/ is in your inventory.
Remove: Removes a skit.

-/togglepvp: Allows you to toggle PvP in the event world.

-/togglepickup: Toggles item pickup in the event world.

-/eventeffect (player) (effect) (duration): Gives specified player a certain effect.

Getting players into the event:
-/broadcast (message): This lets you broadcast a message to all players in KitPvP in chat.

-/eventtpall: This gives everyone the option to teleport to you by typing /confirm in chat.

-/eventtphere: This allows you to give a specific player the option to teleport to you by typing /confirm in chat.

Event punishments:
-/eventban (player) (time): Bans a specific player from the event world for a certain amount of time.

-/eventunban (player): Unbans the specific player from the event world.

-/eventbancheck (player): Lets you check if the specified player is event banned or not.

-/eventbanlist: Comes up with a list of event banned players.

-/eventkick: Kicks a player out of the event world.

-/host: Lets you see what events are currently being hosted, and tells you which ones event members can host.

Some of the events that I know
-Waterdrop: One of the communities favourite, you jump from a platform and have to land in the water. Last remaining wins.
-Anvil drop: You have to avoid being crushed by falling anvils from the sky. Last remaining wins.
-Red Rover: Another popular one, you have to get past the slayer to the other side, last remaining wins.
-4 corners: There are four coloured corners, players stand in them and one is randomly selected. Then a certain percentage of that colours floor is removed, and if you fall you are out. Last remaining wins.
-Simon says: The players have to follow simons commands and no other commands. Last remaining wins.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I think that because of my activity, if I were to be accepted, I would be able to make the KitPvP community an even more fun place by hosting events. I would most of the time ask what event the players want hosted to make the most enjoyable time for them too.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
In my opinion, my reputation within the community is positive. I do my best to never be toxic, or make someone sad in any way. I also love playing and messaging with the other players and try to be as helpful as i can when someone asks me a question.
Why do you want to be on the event team?
I would like to be on the event team for many reasons. First off, i have always loved hosting events for other players even when it was just auto events, i enjoy making the other players happy and improving their time here too. I would also like to help give back to the community as it has helped me change as a person, not just online but in real life too.
Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
A strength of mine is my ability to work well in a group, and listen to others ideas. I am also very active too.
A weakness however, is school and school work. I am in school at the moment and in the future will have some major tests and exams which i will have to take time off of playing minecraft to revise for.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
iNateCo: Streams events, lets me and my friends play waterdrop against eachother when we want to.
DutchMTC: Streams events sometimes, hosts events when I ask him to.
Teenyrobot: Hosts events for me when I ask, very kind and positive with everything.
McDonalds: Hosts solo dogeball for the players very frequently.
Oryeo: Hosts events when i ask them to.
Sript: Helped me with alot, not just in game. Also lets me and my friends play private waterdrops sometimes.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thankyou to everyone who took the time to read this application, I really appreciate it.

-Jimbo
7 Likes

since summer started I have been able to be on 5+ hours a day and in those 5 hours i dont really see you online that much. Work on your activity.

@jutal1 I agree that I have not been on kitPvP as much recently, that is because i have been on prison alot. I do not believe that this would effect my ability to be a good event member as I could come on kitPvP to host an event quite frequently.
Thanks for the feedback though!

3 Likes

Biggest +1

• Extremely active
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Mature
  • Very good application

I know you have been playing Prison a lot but thats fine as you are still very active. You are very knowledgeable on how events work and about Munchy in general.

Best of luck Jimbo!

2 Likes

Tysm @_UwU_teeny_2014 :smiley:

1 Like

+1

• Mature & Friendly
  • Would make an amazing event member
  • Knows a lot about the role

Good luck Jimbo!!

2 Likes

+489375437789537895734895 JIMBO YOU DESERVE THIS SO MUCH

1. you are active alot of the time
  2. you are so nice to everyone
  3. you host events for me
  4. JIMBO BEST WW
3 Likes

Ty @Storzzz and @Ballski, i appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 yes.very friendly towards people,mature and knows information about event commands and stuff.

3 Likes

Ty green! :smiley:

2 Likes

+1.5!
Reasoning behind this? Jimbo is immature sometimes though I always get a laugh out of it, knowledgeable, kind, and wholesome sometimes

2 Likes

ty alty!

+1

Active
really good application
and really friendly and nice

1 Like

Ty @CharlieWK !

Huge +1

• Active
  • Very detailed application
  • Has been friends with the majority of the panel for some time now giving him lots of knowledge on the role
  • Approachable and very friendly

Best of luck on your application!

1 Like

Tysm sript! :smiley:

+1

• Knowledgeable
  • Friendly within the community
  • Active
1 Like

ty @jhaya !

+1

• Active