JiggleJigglePop's Event Team Application

IGN: JiggleJigglePop

Timezone: EST (North America)

How often can you host events: Because of my classes, I cannot really be on “whenever I want”. I usually come on Munchy during my lunch break, after school, and on the weekend.
Here are the times I can be on KitPvp.

• Monday, (10:30 AM - 11:15 AM) and (2:10 PM -10:00 PM)
  • Tuesdays (10:30 AM - 11:15 AM) and (2:10 PM - 10:00 PM)
  • Wednesdays (11:25 AM - 10:00 PM)
  • Thursdays (10:30 AM - 11:15 AM) and (2:10 PM - 10:00 PM)
  • Fridays (10:30 AM - 11:15 AM) and (2:10 PM - 11:30 PM)
  • Saturdays (11:15 AM - 11:30 PM)
  • Sundays (11:15 AM - 11:30 PM)

I also am active on Holidays, Christmas, New Years, any other holidays or days I do not have classes.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

My hours vary on chores and other places I go to. I don’t really have “planned” events any time, so If I’m going somewhere, I won’t know until right before I leave.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is my maturity and activity. I have improved my maturity overtime of me playing munchy. I won’t go into details about me and my past, but I was not that mature in my past and I feel like I have improved, I’m more vigilant with myself, not to Improve my application, but to Improve myself as a person playing Minecraft. I am also active on KitPvp. I’m usually on for about 1-3 hours, but I do get off too, but then get on when I’m able to. I come on KitPvp whenever I can and feel like activity is important, and that’s something that stands out as an applicant.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Here is a few things I can bring as an Event Member, and also as a normal player on KitPvp:

Respect: I know this is a quality that mainly all players, staff members, everyone should have, but I decided to put this in my application because I know it’s important for any level of rank to have this. I wouldn’t say I’m one of the nicest persons on the server, but I am nice and friendly to everyone. I love helping out people when I can, I love joking around and simply having a fun environment around me. I believe this quality is important to bring as an Event Member because you’re also representing the server in a fun way If that makes sense.

Ideas and Creativity: I am very creative, both in-game and in real life. I don’t have any Ideas for future events, they just pop up in my mind randomly, but I enjoy making small new events and fun minigames (minigames meaning no games, but regular events).

Event Knowledge: I don’t really know a lot of event commands, but I decided to list some I know, I got some by watching Liam go live and him using event commands, which expanded my knowledge.
/eventkick - kicks a user from the event
/eventban - bans a user from the event & future events
/eventunban - unbans a user from events
/skit create - creates a kit and applies it when the apply command is typed.
/skit apply <player/radius> - applies a certain kit to the nearest/selected players.
/brodcast - braodcasts when important events are being hosted (wouldn’t say this would be an Event command, but most event members use this.
/eventtpall - requests to tp all users for an event
/confirm - accepts the request after “/eventtpall” is typed.
/event - hosts an event on kitpvp.
/togglepvp - toggles pvp on/off.

I also am experienced with WorldEdit. I see a lot of event members use this, and is something I am experienced with.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I am going to be completely honest that I don’t have a great reputation with the server. This being about 1-2 years ago, I was extremely toxic towards others, calling everyone L every time I died, and would always be really disrespectful when things did not go my way. But I have improved astronomically over the past 1-2 years. I do not want my past to define me, and I don’t want people to see me as someone who is extremely toxic. I am much more mature now. I am active and I am extremely friendly. I wouldn’t really say I am “well-known”, but I do feel like most people know me… I think.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I would love to become an Event Team Member because first, I’ve always wanted to be one on Munchy, but my maturity got in the way of that. I love hosting events as an Elite/Legend and I want to community to have fun with more and more events such as Red Rover, Waterdrop, and more events. I want people to see KitPvp more as a fun game, than a game that all you do is kill and die (which it is, but MunchyMc stands out because they have Events on KitPvp). I want to encourage others to join because the server is so unique. I have played Munchy for 5 years. (Obliviously I did not play every day), but I’m aware of the responsibilities of an Event Member and would love to bring that to the server.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strengths -
One of my Strengths that could be a positive impact as an Event Team Member is my ability to work with others during events, whether it is making events, or If am one to help another Event Member with one, I am very good with Teamwork. Another strength Is my activity, I am active on the server and I feel that is a good quality for an Event Member.

Weaknesses-
One of my weaknesses would be my anxiety taking the best of me, meaning me not knowing what to do and messing up an event, which could get me removed from the team. My anxiety normally takes the best of me and I felt that was something I needed to provide in my application.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@EggNogg is a very positive Event Team Member. He is active, I didn’t know who he was until he told me he changed his name & finally I remembered him. He will ask everyone which event they want which is very nice of him.

@DrakeOfStars is really supportive. I don’t know him as much, but he is extremely supportive of everyone. I would normally go on about why, but It’s personal (he knows).

A lot of the Event Team Members are active, I haven’t really seen that much events by them, probably because of my timezone, but Egg is one to host events and is a fun part of the community.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍.,

Anything else you would like to add:

My discord is Humble#3995 if anyone wants to message me.

If anyone has any suggestions for me in-game or my application, please send them below, I want to improve by all cost if it’s joining the Events Team and I would love to hear all suggestions.

Thanks for reading :smiley:

EDITS:

• Fixed some Grammar mistakes
  • Edited schedule time.
3 Likes

+1
Great Application!

1 Like

+0.8
Great application, only negative is that I rarely see you online, but that could be because we’re in different timezones.

Thanks, what timezone are you in?

+1 from me, Lots of detailing in your application, and you seem like a great fit for Event Team! Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

Not a bad application, no vote from me however.

Good Luck!!

Good application

+1

Requested