Jessie530's Build Team Application

Jessie530

in the winter months +1, in the summer months +2 (in UCT)

xlollycoolx#0232

I think i’ve been playing for over 4 months now and i really enjoy it.

I cant be active every day because i have to go to school twice a week, but i will be on a lot at home just like i do now. I could be on for like 3- 7 hours a day.

No, i would never cheat on this server. Its great here.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: (I’m so sorry but i don’t know what this word “portofolio” means and if i put it in translate it says something like a wallet :(, i can show some if this gets approved maybe :D. (I’m Dutch)

Well my best looking builds were on a world where i forgot to take screenshots of my coords and lost all my hundreds of hours of builds so that made me pretty upset. A few weeks ago i made my own ‘free’ server so i made the spawn you see above this question and i just really enjoy building.

I’d say im pretty good with plugins because i worked with it a lot in my own server, i learn quick.

I am very good at looking for small details and make builds a tiny bit better, i think that might be usefull. I am not that good at coming up with idea’s, i could really get better with it if i’d get accepted.

Like i said, i built a lot on my own server and worlds but the worlds aren’t really there anymore like i said :(.

I’d say a 8,5/10 maybe because i never change things without like showing other builders what i did and getting their permission but we could always chance that :D.(I underestimate myself a lot so i don’t really know)

Nope, i had my own server where i built things on but never on a bigger server than that.

Please give me a chance :)

without a portfolio you will not be considered

a portfolio is a bunch of pictures of your builds put into one gallery

2 Likes

okay thanks! ill make one and send it when i made one.

1 Like

these are all small builds because i lost my big ones i hope i dont get regected bc of only showing small ones :o.

ima go take a nap now im tired, its 01.15 am. Cya tomorrow.

@Jessie530 1. Put your portfolio in your application, you can do this by clicking the pencil icon and editing your application!! 2. the builds you have linked are cool but they are not what munchy is looking for, maybe go and look at accepted applications!!
also, can you speak English because before you had stated that you were using google translate, I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure you need to know at least a bit of English for better communication?
Anyway, this is a +0.5 from me but i do wish you the best of luck :D!!

Hey @Jessie530, while we appreciate your application, we don’t think that you’re ready for a trial yet. Keep working on your portfolio!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like