JelloJoe's Media Rank Application

Hello! I am JelloJoe. My Minecraft username is also JelloJoe. This is my channel link - summit - YouTube.

I currently have 2963 (according to yt studio. youtube.com only shows 2.95k for some reason) subscribers on YouTube and have gotten around 1k views per vid the last few days. I’ve also gained 58 subs in the last week.

I mainly make content in vanilla survival but sometimes I like to make Hypixel bedwars or skywars content. My main format of content is shorts right now but I plan to make longer videos in the future when I get around 10k subs. I think I would be a good candidate for Media rank on MunchyMC because I am kid friendly, actively giving back to my fanbase, while still steadily growing on YouTube.

I started my channel nearly a year ago and have been making Minecraft content almost since the start and I already have passed the 1000 sub mark, gained over 600000 total views, and I am starting to consistently get views in the 1k area everytime I upload. I also greatly enjoy games on MunchyMC such as wool wars and kit pvp (even though I am garbage at both) as well as trolling hackers on purgatory.

The one thing that I think might be a weakness for me is balancing the amount of videos I can do on the server without having it become too much, but I can promise that I can push out at least 2-4 quality MunchyMC vids per month while still keeping that essential balance.

I also currently have 2 munchy vids on my channel, and I played on my latest livestream where I played for 20 mins (I start playing on MunchyMC at the 46 min mark of the livestream) and I will make more content on the server! I will be making more longer form content in the future and upping the quality because I am still learning how to use Sony Vegas Pro.

Q and A format :

Channel link

Number of subs

Average views per vid
Lately it’s been around 600-1k

How long I have been creating content for Munchy and other servers
I have been creating content on Hypixel for about a year and just recently started doing MunchyMC content. I have played on Munchy for about a year now.

Why would you feel that you would be a good candidate
Go up to the paragraphs :arrow_up:

Here are the links to my MunchyMC content-

This is a link to a quality video of mine-

Overall, that is why I think I would be a great addition to the MunchyMC Media team!

4 Likes

Hey there!
You get a +0.5 from me. Your content is good but I noticed a few things you should change! The first thing I noticed is that you didn’t follow the application format!
Another thing I noticed is that you barely make any content on Munchy other than playing on the server while streaming (from time to time)! THe few videos I could find were all shorter than 5 minutes which also isnt a good sign. But as you said, you will make more content on Munchy, which you should definitely do if you want a serious chance to get the rank!

Format

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Servers for which you have created content:

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

Media rank info

So what you should do is rework your application to follow the format! Also, try uploading a few videos on Munchy in the next few days!
Good luck!

1 Like

To add onto this, statistics are every important to munchyMc staff when choosing the right media applicants and you have proven in this image

click to see image

That in 1 year from now, according to socialblade, you will have over 12 k subscribers on youtube.

2 Likes

Thx for the feedback! I did it in more of a paragraph format instead of just q and a format but I still included answers to the questions. Also short videos are my main style right now because of yt shorts but I will change out of it when I have enough subs. I do have a long munchy vid that I am halfway done editing for Thursday or Friday as well. Again thank you for the feedback! :+1:

1 Like

Good application, but I’d still suggest making more munchy content before applying. Regardless, Good luck.

3 Likes

My fans also agree :arrow_down:

haha +0.5 as said above

1 Like

This application has been up for a month and I’ve seen other applications put up after mine get processed before mine. Can anyone on staff please process mine?

2 Likes

Ahhh it takes time, my friend

2 Likes

Heya! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. Please message me on discord.
( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

1 Like