J__00's Build Team Application

IGN: J__00

Timezone: CET

Discord Name: J__00#8891

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A couple years, discovered the server through some popular videos but the server really stood up to me as a professional enviroment.

How active can you be per week?: about 2-4 per day(let’s say 3h)-> 3x5= 15 +(4x2saturday and sunday) = around 23h per week!

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Never got Punished.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Imgur: The magic of the Internet SkyMining Spawn Island made the same day as this application (took roughly 70mins )

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: The one in the link ^^ is my best build (of this time, i have built better structures in the past but lost them) , i like it a lot since i did a very good island shape using worldedit cylinders, then refined it with stairs and slabs to make it smoother. the style is pretty much medieval, giving a “castle impression”. (the island stone is just one material because im going to build more island around and then change all stone to different grey blocks to make it look better and refined)

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: i’d say i have a 80% knowledge of World Edit, Voxel however is something that i haven’t tried yet, doesnt mean i can’t do so in the future if needed.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m very good at making trees, rocks, waterfalls, buildings, terraformings, overall good idea of which blocks to use and which shapes to make.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Been a builder for around 4-5 years, only got to build a spawn for some horse server i found on the minecraft forums a while back, currently i build on a few Minehut servers and have a good reputation for being good at it.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: i would say 9, I easily understand what someone wants to build and the overall idea, with that I am good at giving advices and always happy and open to receiving some too!
Going well together as builder means being united as a group of people that work together, which for me is really important and I would be honored to be a part of the MunchyMc Build Team!

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? First time applying

If you could link more builds that’d be good because the build team requires several detailed builds, for now you’ve linked one generic and relatively undetailed build so it’s a -1 from me sorry

1 Like

You have definite potential as a builder from your one build on your portfolio, however I think a bigger sample size is needed to truly grasp how good you are. You should add some more of your builds to your portfolio so that people can give more accurate reviews!

2 Likes

need more builds. +0.25 gl!

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes