iZoomay's Event Team Application

iZoomay's Event Team Application-Please read entire application before -1.

IGN and past IGN’s:
My In Game Name is iZoomay, you can view my history at https://namemc.com/iZoomay

Timezone:
My timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

How often can you host events:
Being completely honest my life isn’t really complicated, I don’t do many things outside of the computer. I can honestly host events whenever I am online and available. I get home from school around 4:00 pm and usually eat dinner at around 5:30 pm. Since I am in 8th grade I don’t study as I would need to do in high school as I am a straight-A student. My mother and I really bond and on Monday’s at 8:00 pm we watch SuperGirl together, on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm we watch The Flash, and on Wednesdays (sometimes) we watch The Arrow. The show usually goes on until it is too late to play on the computer and parents will go to bed. Any other opportunity I have to spend time on munchy I will take it and try my best to be a positive person in the community. Any possible time I get I will gladly host an event. On weekends I can be on all pretty much all day entertaining players! So to recap, I can be on hosting events for around 4 hours, on Weekends I can be hosting pretty much all day. I have been playing munchy since 2015 and here is my schedule. I can be on munchymc hosting events all through my schedule more or less. I can make time for the team as I don’t do anything exciting in real life. I know some of the shows I listed are sort of cringe but my family and I enjoy them so don’t judge me. Below I will show my available hours for each day, these are not 100% accurate I will probably be on more than that.

Monday
3-4 hours (more or less)

Tuesday
3-4 hours (more or less)

Wednesday
3-4 hours (more or less)

Thursday
3-4 hours (more or less)

Friday
4-6 hours (more or less)

Weekends
7-8 hours (more or less)

What sets you apart from other applicants:
One thing that sets me apart from other applicants is how long I’ve been playing munchy. I started playing munchy on July 14th, 2015 but I started playing on iZoomay on June 27th, 2015. Since I have been playing for so long I have been watching the community grow. I am super experienced with every game mode munchy has to offer and especially kitpvp where I mostly played. I know almost all of the events that you can host but I will list my favourites, RedRover, Brackets, MLG Sumo, Normal Sumo, Waterdrop, Juggernaught, Last Man Standing, Four Corners, Feast, Knockback Survival, War, Anvildrop, Death Dash, Parkour Race. I really enjoy these game modes because they are straight up fun and not just luck based. There is a different skill for each of these game modes and that strives me to play them. While playing these events I have been getting more and more experienced with them as time goes on. This is a really good trait for an event team member because you won’t have to explain anything to me about most of the events because I am already quite experienced. Another thing that sets me apart from other applicants is my flexibility to change for the community. Recently I have been working very hard to work and improve on my maturity. I think this is a very important trait because you don’t just want a good candidate for event team, you would want to accept somebody who is willing to be flexible and work their hardest to become a great event team member. If you want more details on any events, view this post @Zietlow posted List Of MunchyMC Events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
The one thing I could bring to MunchyMC as an Event Team Member is to bring a positive mindset and fun to the community. This is one feature I have been trying to work on for a pretty long time now and what a great way to show everybody and spread the positivity by hosting fun events for the server! Throughout my year’s many teachers/friends have complimented me on my creativity, I could help other members come up with new unique events which haven’t been done before. If an event is being used for too long it looses the “new” hype vibe. If I could help bring new hyped events to the server then that would make more players play and enjoy kitpvp. I have plenty of old projects I used to make when I was bored, I could implement them into cool unique events. Back to the positivity part I have been working so hard on this and I know every day I talk in chat positive and I greet new players. I would be talking a lot in chat as an event member and if people don’t understand the event rules then I could explain it to them in a simple way. Just as an example I will explain an event I made in 2014. This event is called “Enclosed War” it could probably have been given a better name but I really did not want to overthink it. The event is where it is basically mini walls but the size chopped into half of its size. This is an example of the size and how it would be split into teams of 4, https://imgur.com/a/CG3DZ. In the event, you can split it into different sizes for a different amount of teams. 2,3,4,5,6, doesn’t matter. The host of this event will then count down and worledit the walls down. Each team will have to FFA the different teams and the last team wins. The fairness in this event is that the teams are randomized, not unfair. The players will have to try to use different strategies to win. The number of details you could put in these maps are little but I am sure you could find small ways to make it even more fun.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive.
In this section of my application, I would like to thank 2 event team members. The first one is the event team member who I see online almost 24/7, he is kind to everybody in chat, and always hosts the events people ask for in chat. The person I am talking about is sourpatches. Sourpatches is one of the most active, kind event team members on the server. On multiple occasions, I asked sourpatches for a sumo, and of course, he hosted one with no doubt. I was playing MLG sumo which sourpatches was hosting and I made it to the finals. Sourpatches was enjoying himself and was participating in the event as well which is really fun too. The last fight was me vs sourpatches. My keyboard glitched and I fell off the map and he let me have a restart (being super kind). On the rematch round my Minecraft crashed and sourpatches still gave me the prize! This is one of the event team members who deserve being mentioned and acknowledged for the positive things he does for the community. The second event team member I would like to acknowledge for the positive things they have done in this community is Mboscolo. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Mboscolo is his positivity/kindness. Mboscolo always comes in Teamspeak and says hi to me and my friends, he is very involved with the community and really kind. Mboscolo is always active even though he is from Brazil and his timezones are different. Mboscolo was hosting a red rover and someone was having struggles to slay the players in the event. I asked to help the guy and of course, he let me!The guy having struggles and I had fun being the slayer in the red rover. He helped the player struggling feel better about them selfs and I got to help! Just a little edit I asked sourpatches to host an MLG sumo and he agreed and is now hosting it, thanks, sourpatches! <3
The third event team member I would like to talk about is @bikeski , bikeski is one of the kindest event team members I know. Me and him have known eachother for a decent time now and he has been very kind to me. Bikeski is also as most of you guys know a moderator and he splits his time between his 2 jobs really well and always seems to be online a lot. Bikeski is super active and most of you won’t see him online but he’s always in vanish doing behind the scenes to make munchymc a better network. Although I have never asked bikeski for an event to be hosted I have talked with him and witnessed him hosting events for players! If you ask him to host an event and he isn’t busy he would most likely do it. I would like to thank Mboscolo and sourpatches and bikeski for being really good role models as event members and you guys are really big inspirations! @Mboscolo @Zietlow @bikeski

Past Punishments? (Extra)
It has been 19 days since my last punishment. My last major punishment was twice on November 4th where I got temp-banned. Ever since that moment I have been trying my very best to become better in the community and be a better person overall. I do really understand that 75 punishments are a lot but in the past, I was stupid and immature and I did not understand how it could impact my reputation. I would get punishments almost every day I played, daily, weekly. I really regret my choices I made and that’s what I want everybody to know. I wanted to let you guys know my past before you make a -1 or +1.

Here are some (of many) ideas that I’ve thought of!

MunchyMC Event Discord:
I was deciding either twitter or discord for this idea but I decided for discord. This discord would be public for anyone in this MunchyMC community. The reason for this discord is for 2 reasons. The first thing is the #upcoming-events chat room. All event team members will be given access to talk in this section, in this chat they would @everyone which would notify everybody in the discord. The messages in this room would be similar to this, "Sumo will be hosted in 2 minutes at 5:00 pm EST. This way of hosting events will keep everything organized and players will know beforehand if an event will happen. This will encourage players to get more involved by joining the discord and they can leave the discord at any time if they do not enjoy the notifications. This idea will make it so nobody in the discord will ever miss an event because everybody has had that feeling where they’ve missed one of their favourite events! The second reason for this idea happens in the #event-ideas room. Anyone in this discord will be able to submit ideas for events. This will make an organized way for event team members to view them. This is a great way to submit ideas because it won’t be seen and it will be organized because there will be a submission format. Any trolling in this discord will result in a perm ban. There will be plenty of things can be added but I could only think of 2 at this time.
Should this idea be implemented?

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Pearl Sumo:
Two Players 1v1 on a platform, first one to get knocked off loses! Pretty simple description for such a good mini-game. The worst feeling in the world is when you’re about to fall off the edge on sumo and die. What if you had enderpearls? The enderpearls would be used for so many different techniques and now pingers and laggers won’t always win. It is not just pvp skill involved it’s actual technique. When you’re about to fall off you can jump, pearl behind them and repeat the process. This addition to the already known game mode players will possibly like.

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Mountain/Volcano Rush: (tell me which one you like better)
In this event, players will start at a bottom of a volcano/mountain. This is half parkour run/ death run. There are multiple obstacles you have to face while making your way up the mountain. The higher you get up the mountain the harder the obstacles get. You will get a full inventory of soups to use and 1 ender pearl. You will have to maintain/conserve your soup through the obstacles and use it smartly. The enderpearl will be used if you cannot get past 1 obstacles and it will be used as sort of a free pass. This is a good way to help players soup and a good fun way to parkour!

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Find The Staff Member!:
Hurry! A random staff member on the server has been chosen as the “runner”. Your job is to find this “runner” and kill them. The hidden staff member is in a (blocks) radius from spawn! The first person to find the runner gets a prize! The second and third people who find the runner get bragging rights! This event will be a rare hosted event because each time a new location will be built! There will be no reusing locations for this event so don’t try to be sneaky!

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Tight Rope PvP
This event will be taken place on 2 3x9 platforms at the starting locations. Under the entire arena, there is a lava pit. The 2 teams will have to walk through “tightropes” aka iron bars or fences. You will then have to pvp on a “tightrope” Last team remaining wins!

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

2 Likes
  • zoom zoom x cat tech
  • the arrow
  • honorary sourpatches fan club member
  • positive vibes

First off I suggest reading over your entire application carefully as you have quite a few mistakes (and you’re a straight-A student hm :smile_cat:). You are however really active, you’re well pass experienced and you’re zoom zoom! So good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I tried to fix all the mistakes. I read it outloud and those were the only ones I could find xd!

Zoooooooooom

First of, thank you for the very kind words :smiley:

+0.75

Very outgoing, friendly and fun person.

Active player.

Very good application.

The only thing that comes into question for me is your maturity. I see that you are trying to improve which is good!

Best of luck my friend!

1 Like

@Zietlow thank you so much for the positive feedback. I will continue to work on maturity and try my best! Keep up the good work on the event team sourpatches :slight_smile:

besides immature your pretty alright +0

1 Like

+0.82

• You are active
  • You can be friendly (to me atleast)
  • You have been playing for a long time so u know how the server/community is like
    but
  • continue working on ur maturity (ur going the right way imo)
    Good luck fly hakr
2 Likes

@xShrek thanks man :slight_smile: I will continue to work on maturity.
@0913523193249341 thanks bro, I will continue to work on maturity :smiley:

Ooh Zoomay, what have you done to yourself? I can tell you really want to become an event member, but it’s like you keep pushing yourself away from the opportunity over and over. I would very much like to give you a +1 since I’ve known you for quite some time now (even though I didn’t communicate with you ever since I’ve gotten banned, 7 months ago, not to mention that I’m unbanned by now) and I know deep inside you can be mature, but you can’t bring up that deep inside every day as an event team member, can you?

Pros:
-has been with the community for a long time
-wants the position, and is trying hard for it

Cons:
-not very active (I know you’re pretty active for your timezone, but there are already so many event team members from the us, during regular eu time, I never see you online, and there are no event team members online during that period, just because only one of them is from the eu, and he’s a staff member)
-immature and can be quite toxic from time to time (as I said, deep down you’re a nice person, but it’s hard to bring that deep down out to where people can see it, and ever since your last event team application, in which you said you would work on your maturity, I haven’t seen any major improvements)

It hurts me to give you this rating, but I need to give my true opinion on this application as the Event rank shouldn’t be given to just anybody (not saying that you’re anybody, but only people that are truly ready to become so get it)

Final rating:
-0,5 (I’m sorry zoom, please don’t hate me :frowning: )

1 Like

@2086 I 100% agree with most of points you’ve made out! Thank you so much for the response (as confusing as it was :face_with_raised_eyebrow: )

+1
Even though you use to be like me toxic and annoying. You really came along and you are better and you seem like you’d be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

@KriticTemp thanks for the feedback, means a lot!

1 Like

Although I have seen great personal maturity improvement, it looks like you need to work on your maturity to others in this community.

Denied. Apply again in two or more weeks.

1 Like