iYonko's Parting of event

Hello everyone,

Today I have decided that my time as an event member on munchymc is up, this has been a thing that I have thought about long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it would be better if I were to leave for everyone, it is clear to me that too many people I am a nuisance and a pest and would be better of leaving the event team.

needless to say, I have met countless people who have affected my time and experience as an event member so much better and I thank all of you for what you have all done, there have been a few times where maybe I have done silly things and behaved stupidly. overall I just believe that many people would be a lot happier if I were not part of the event team.

Here is some information about me as a person so y’all know about me,
My name is Noah I am 14 years old and my hobbies are chess, walking, football and clash royal. My favorite food is macaroni cheese and my favorite color is purple. I come from Britain and I love dogs. I love all things about geography and nature and sciences. now you know more about me :)

There are a handful of people I would like to say thank you to,

@McDonalds - the most wonderful person I have ever met and honestly the most handsome man ever <3

@AltyF4 - such a kindhearted person and is always fun to be around and play with

@DutchMTC - Amazing person and has helped me get through things and has helped me mentally and I can not thank you enough <3

@KitPvPJMod - The most perfect person, phenomenal person, stay gold Lukas <3

@endyz - My partner in crime, Endyz was my no.1 supporter all the way ily endyz!

And last but not least

@iYonko I thank myself, I am the best >:)

Anyways thank all of y’all for the amazing times and I love all of you,
also I’m still gonna be on munchy, just no longer part of the event team :)

22 Likes

I’m gonna miss you man <3
I hope you had atleast a little fun being event!

3 Likes

goodbye D:

3 Likes

Dang, ill miss you, I still remember the 4 corners sumo that you hosted. You were such a great event member and it’s sad to see you go. Take care beapy and thanks for everything :)

2 Likes

We are all going to miss you buddy.
I wish you all the best in the future. :heart:

1 Like

trophy check

1 Like

y’all he ain’t quitting he’s just stepping down from event, nevertheless 1v1 me in Clash Royale you scrub

1 Like

Dang, maybe in the future you can maybe join back the team ;)

1 Like

Thanks to you! You’re the best

1 Like

:( I’ll miss you Beapy, you were a great event member!

1 Like

I feel so happy he actually put me 2nd, I felt like an absolute jerk to you but I still love you… and yes I’m buying you lego GTA.

1 Like

5200 :yawning_face:

1 Like

bet >:)

1 Like

What? This doesn’t make much sense. So you are leaving because you think you are annoying? Come on man, don’t let others get to you.

Another one bites the dust due to kitpvp’s toxicity.

1 Like

Will miss u as event member Beapster :(
You were an awesome event member :heart:

1 Like

Im not really good at replies but ill miss you, you were very cool event member :d :heart:

1 Like

Huh, I remember coming home from school and Beapy was the only person who hosted during my late afternoon minecraft grinding.

You’re cool beapy, sad to see you leave the event team.

1 Like

You were very active and kind at the time when you were an event team member.

1 Like

:smirk::smirk::yawning_face:

2 Likes

eddited + i let him win 100%

4 Likes