Discord Name:
ixz_#2023
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have played it for a little while.
How active can you be per week?:
Mon - Fri (03:00 PM to 22:00 PM)
Sat - Sun (12:00 AM to 22:00 PM)
Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I have no punishment on the MunchyMC network.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
I only have one photo of my builds. I do not have anymore photos because the website i put them on is gone or corrupted. I know this probably will lead to a denied. But i swear I’m actually good at building. If it is possible you can set be as a Junior Builder, Trial Builder or something like that so i can try to build something for you. And i build so much better stuff if I’m with a team to work with! I can also build some projects if you want to see that, like a house or a spawn, stuff like that, just let me know.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build is a theme park. I love it because of all the colors, different types of builds and rollercoasters. It even has some functioning redstone built by my friend. The build was around 200 by 200 blocks.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I am quite experienced with World edit (2 years) but never heard of Voxel. I’m sure i will learn it fast though!
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My build specialty is detailing or making the structures. My weakness is Terraforming and using other build plugins than World Edit.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked for some small servers. I have for example been on Complex Gaming for a month before quitting because i didn’t really want to play more Minecraft then.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8/10. I can be a little bit shy when i first meet new people
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
Yes, i have applied for Builder before and got denied. The reason i got denied is because my builds weren’t good enough. But i have improved. And as i said, I find it A LOT easier to build if I’m building like a team with others and if someone says what i have to build.
Something i want to add
It would be a dream come true if i got accepted!!!

Hey there Ixz_! I’d suggest adding some more builds to your application, so the team can take a look at more than just one of your projects. Best wishes on your application! :)

4 Likes

Thanks :grinning:, i don’t think i will get Accepted because the website i put them on is no longer accessible, so i only got one photo :frowning:

1 Like

Hmmmmm - [1]

(Absolute value is never negative)

1 Like

It always concerns me when an applicant immediately applies for another position

-1 I do not believe you’re qualified

3 Likes

Projects provided at the moment do not prove enough; it does not prove the overall quality nor what themes you can extend into. I do recommend you integrate terraforming and texturing into your projects as these truly change the whole aspect of it.

I got some easy to read and apply guides on voxelsniper and worldedit if you dm me on the forums or discord (details in my bio)

Take this as constructive criticism, good luck!

2 Likes

-1 There is only one photo on you portfolio and it doesn’t look too unique. Your application technically cannot be considered because you haven’t given an example of terraforming. You don’t seem ready to become a builder just yet.

2 Likes

Give me 2-3 days and i’ll deliver a good build, i promise (edit: maybe a week actually)

2 Likes

Hey there @ixz , while we appreciate the application, your lack of proper portfolio gave us no basis to judge your skills off. Therefore I will have to deny your application.
We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your portfolio a bit more.
If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like