Itz_3RIC's Staff Application for August 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I used to but have taken a break,now i decided to try to come back to playing on this server but i am sure i will be active.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
yes, i have used OBS in the past to record videos

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Itz_3RIC

Timezone:
UTC+08:00

Languages Spoken:
English,Chinese,Malay

How active can you be per week?
About an hour or 2 per day

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I have joined Munchymc with an alt account on March 27th 2019 for a month,and have taken a huge break since April 2019. Then i started properly playing on the server since April this year. I have stayed because i wanted a survival minecraft experience in a public server while making some friends along the way.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
Yes i have several mutes given to me
I have been given a 60 minute mute for a racist joke i definitely shouldn’t have said out in public :frowning:.Please don’t mistaken i am not racist it was just a joke.
And a few 10 minute mutes for swearing because i have lost my mind and decided to do dumb stuff in chat somehow…
I am aware and take full responsibility for all the punishments given to me.But i haven’t got any punishments for the past 3/4 months.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Nope i do not have moderating experience, but i did run my own server with a bunch of friends who knows how not to be banned,so i wouldn’t say i did anything.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Nope,i have never touched anything about anticheat ,but i will try my best to learn about it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I did not have any recorded reports but i always contact some helper/mods when i see a problem,most recent report i have done but not recorded is the griefing of skeppyville.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have helped handful of new players start out and helped a few people with resources on their builds/projects.I would say i’m friendly and often give some laughs to people in chat.
Other than that, i don’t think i have contributed anything big at all :stuck_out_tongue:

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I am often online in front of my computer. So if there are any reports made to me through discord,i can be there to try my best to solve the issue in the shortest time possible. There are also basely any mods online while i was on because of my time zone so i can at least help some people who can barely get help when there is an issue.

How do you work when in a team?
I wouldn’t say i work well in a team as i prefer to solve problems myself,but i will try my best to not be selfish in certain situations.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
No i have never applied for staff.This is my first time.

Please feel free to hit me with criticism and inform me about any grammar/spelling mistakes i have done.Good Luck to everyone applying.

3 Likes

Hey eric :))

I’m gonna give this a neutral rating, because while you are kind and very fun to talk to, you have been pretty inactive over the last bit of time, and the application lacks organization and grammar.

Good luck :))

Thx for the feedback,i am aware that i barely exists in the server anymore XD

Eric is a kind, and caring player. A lot of Survival players know him, even though he has taken quite a long break. I recommend detailing the application a bit more.

+0.5

Good Luck :slight_smile:

I agree with what flare said, but I am going to give a +0.5

Agreed with what is said above - your application is missing some solid structure and good grammar which makes it harder to read. I’d really like to see it be updated to have more so we can get to know you better! I’m gonna match Flare’s neutral +0 for now!

Application does lack detail in some spots. Also, it doesn’t seem too organized and there are grammatical errors.

Good luck!

Hey Itz_3RIC,
Unfortunately your application has been denied. I’d love to see you be more active within the community. Thank you for your interest in the role, and I hope to see you apply again in the future!