ItsSnowyAmelia’s Helper Application (April 2023)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I have been playing Munchy very actively for a little over a year now, primarily on prison.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I’m able to

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I’m very active on Discord whenever I’m awake, however I do not have any experience with Teamspeak.

Application

IGN: ItsSnowyAmelia

Timezone: EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes, however I am rather shy regarding my voice.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Prison

How active can you be per week? I’m typically on every day from shortly after I wake up to around the time I go to bed, which is roughly 9-12 hours a day, which would be roughly 60-90 hours a week.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I cannot recall ever being muted or banned, however I can remember a single warning back on Map 8, I’m pretty sure I had stepped over the line a little.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: This is actually the first time I have ever applied for any staff position.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I feel like I’m viewed as a nice person on Munchy, as it is what I try to be. I do think I can be a little annoying from time to time, however I’m trying to work on that.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I have been considering applying for a little while, however the recent influx of blacklisted players using alts to join, as well as the time zone differences resulting in lack of staff online at times, has made me feel like I could do more to help against their malicious actions, in a way, reinforcing why I should apply.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would say a 6 or 7. While I have been a staff member on some discord servers, I have never really been a staff member on any Minecraft server. I do realize however that there are some rules that are In common between the 2, and know when it’s being broken.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? This one, I would have to say a 5 or 6, generally because I’m still learning on how to identify some hacks, however it’s easy to tell when one is using hacks such as: Kill Aura, Tracers, Fly, and Reach just based on their abnormal movements.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Sadly I do not have any recorded/reported at this time.

13 Likes

Good luck to you, Amelia! I have seen you around and you are pretty nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

+1 chill and considerate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Incredible application but I’m concerned for that playtime.

3 Likes

+1 Very kind and also has never been toxic at all LOL

3 Likes

+10 Friendly and active. #1 prison player

3 Likes

+1 for me, you have been nothing but kind towards everyone on prison. You always make sure to be nice to everyone, good luck with your application!

3 Likes

+1
you’re the kindest <3

4 Likes

+1
Pretty much everything has been said
Youre friendly, mature, know how to joke around and are a good friend of mine (which makes this maybe a bit biased)

4 Likes

Big +1
Very kind and active. You have a very happy and chill personality and that makes for a great helper! Wishing you good luck!

4 Likes

+1 always so nice and swag!

edit: more awake now but amelia has always been really chill with me and communicates nicely with other players. i’ve never seen her be toxic and she just always works hard to make others feel included and i think that’s great.

4 Likes

+1 Very kind and friendly!

3 Likes

really kind, active, etc +1

3 Likes

Thank you everyone :blush:

2 Likes

stoppppp please take a chill pill 90 hours is absolutely wild good app tho gl

2 Likes

+1. Active, chill, trustworthy good app

2 Likes

+1