ItsRachel_J 3 Years on MunchyMC!

Screenshot 2026-09-29 072856

I officially hit 3 years on MunchyMC! I am geranlly have so much fun on MunchyMC! I have never been in a Minecraft sever no longer a then a week! MunchyMC Is the first sever I been on for years now! I am addicted to MunchyMC! I love it! I love how it is a place that I can escape in real life stuff and just creative stuff and just have fun times with my friends! It amazing place! I have met so many ppl friends and people! I love make content on MunchyMC! it make me happy! I can’t believe it been 3 years! Thank you for this people for make MunchyMC feel like home for me!

@BadBoyHalo Thank you for being an awesome person and such a very understand person. I feel like i have grown so much because of you. You have inspire me so much. I am geranlly grateful for to be part of amazing sever that you made! Everything you do for the sever is awesome! I love joins events they are always fun! The build battles are always so much even if keep putting angsty build lol. They are a lot of fun! Thank you for also teaching me how to code some maps. I never though I would enjoy codding but every since you help with it. I have enjoy it and make feel proud when I am able to do on my own the next day! Keep being you! :D

@beanb3an Thank you for making me happy when I am down. You helping me in survival with the last session was so much fun doing!

@Moumik Thank you for being so helpful when i need help on survival and thank you for being so friendly and caring! You are amazing person and amazing mod!

@ZoraTheDragon Thank you for making feel better when i have a rough time! You and I relate so much I am geranlly thankful for you! I am glad to call you my friend! :D

@Ochrae Thank you for helping Halo with events! Even though you don’t like Simon Says xd but the dedication you help out with events! It amazing! I feel like I talk to you about anything! Thank you for being amazing person Ochrae!

Thanks to all mods that runs and keep survival friendly and chill! Thank you for being so friendly and amazing pp! I am very happy to be part of this sever!

WOO to 3 years being on MunchyMC and for many more years to come! :D :tada:

Hope you all have a bubbly day!

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears:
I’m really glad I could help and make survival more fun for you! You’re always so kind and your streams are awesome too, always fun to watch and hang out in. Happy 3 years on MunchyMC!! :heart:

1 Like

happy to be your friend, rachel <3

1 Like