Monday: 3:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 3:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 3:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Thursday: 3:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

Friday: 12:00 A.M - 11:00 P.M.

Saturday: 12:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M.

Sunday: 12:00 A.M. - 9:30 P.M.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

First things first, I want to make sure other players have fun playing Munchy, some players can get bored of playing Kitpvp. For me, I am persistent, I wont give up on players super quickly. If you have my word you can take it to the bank. Lastly, I want people to have a lasting impression on Munchy and leave knowing that they had fun. I want this rank so I can give back to the people for being a part of Munchy.

I’ve been on the server since April of 2016
I have been active for most of the time I’ve been on the server (except for minor breaks and vacation). I love this server and I want to help it more. I know by talking to other Event members that they can get overworked so I feel like they deserve some help! I am on almost everyday and on teamspeak.

I’m Nice and Friendly
I’m always nice to every player that comes on munchy and help them any way they can. Either by helping them setup a forums account or using kit tokens. By making and hosting events I can make others have more fun in their day. Because most people would like to have the fun and thrill of a Red Rover game, or testing their skill in a game of Waterdrop.

Maturity
sigh As most of you know, I was demoted in September. I have never really publicly said why, until now. When you get more comfortable with people you tend to say somethings that you would only say to your friends. So in my late days of me being Helper I posted some not mature things in the MunchyMC Staff Discord, which isn’t the main reason I was demoted, but I digress. The main reason I was demoted was for overall lack of maturity. In the Discord I got into a fight with some staff members which I was rude and being intrusive. Me being demoted was all my doing and I cannot blame anyone. Instead of becoming immature, I decided to keep on working in my maturity, in hope that someday I can rejoin the staff team, which I would understand if they didn’t want me back. And to those whom I disrespected I hope you can forgive me for what I said to you, I’ve regretted that day for a long time now.

I also know most events and event commands. I know what it means to be an event member. Hosting events is not as easy as some might think. (I have helped host some events with event members) I know what event members go through every day as it might be stressful with players asking for things while you’re hosting an event. It can be alot. Anyway I will list the events that I know.

Classic Red Rover
There are two teams Blue and Red, each team has a captain which chooses one player to fight. The last Team that stands wins.
Red Rover
After the slayer is chosen, players have to run to 2 sides that are Red and Blue. You have to avoid the Slayer in the middle. The last person alive wins!
Archer Red Rover Or Green Rover
Red Rover, but with 4 slayers that have bows and arrows. Players have to run to color to color, those being Green and Orange. If a Slayer shoots you in the lava you might still have a chance to come back, if you can soup fast enough and make it into the water. Last person alive wins!
MLG Water bucket
Players are given a water bucket, and the players jump from a tall height and place the water bucket in time to save them selves. Last person alive wins!
Water Drop
Players are teleported into a box, and once an event member lets them out they jump down into a 3x3 water area, but the area gets smaller and more challenging as each round progresses on. Last player alive wins.
Knock Back Water Drop
Same as Waterdrop but with pvp enabled and sometimes knockback sticks. Last player alive wins.
Block Drop Survival
An event which hasn’t been hosted in a while (which I intend to change) Players start on top of a box filled with randomly placed blocks. Players must jump block to block and try to take the smallest amount damage as possible. 1st player at the bottom wins.
Death Dash
Run for your life as a slayer chases you around a maze like map. Last person alive wins!
Parkour Race
Players have to race by using parkour to get on the top of the parkour arena. First 3 people on top of the arena wins!
Color Run
Similar to Red Rover. 1 person is chosen as slayer. Players are to Run to 5 different colors. Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, and White. Last person alive wins!
4 Corners
Players choose a color. Red, Blue Yellow, and Green. Once a color is randomly chosen, a part of the area goes away and becomes a Free For All sumo match until 1 person is left in the corner. Process of elimination. Last person standing Wins.
Simon Says
Players have to do what Simon says. But Simon can trick you. There are mini Challenges you have to do, Either parkour or munchy/minecraft trivia! Last person alive wins!
One Shot
Players are down to half a heart with a stack of arrows. One hit you’re out!. Last person alive Wins!
Man Vs Mob
Players are teleported into a mosh pit. With mobs spawned in. Every round more mobs are spawned in. Every round more mobs are spawned in. Last person alive wins.
Color Drop
Players have to go on a color which was called out. Each round the time to find that color wool gets shorter. Last person alive wins.
2v2 Sumo
Sumo but every person has 1 teammate. Last team alive wins
FFA (Free For All)
Each Player Is given armor and and weapons. Players fight until the death. Last Player Alive wins!

Now for the Commands that I know.

/Broadcast
Used to send a message to the server.
/Host
Used To host automatic events. (Some which regular players can not choose)
/Skit Create {Name}
Creates a skit that sets the players inventory and/or give potion effects.
/Skit apply {name} {How Many Players}
Applies skit to players that you made or that other event members made.
/Togglepvp {On or OFF}
Turn on or off pvp in the event world.
/Eventtpall
Sends Tp to the whole server (So people can join the event)
/Eventtphere {name}
Sends Tp request to a specific player. (Usually To Tp players who became slayer)
/Eventkick {name}
Kick player from event if they are misbehaving
/Eventban {player} {time}
Bans player from the event world if they continue to misbehave after being kicked/told to stop
/Togglehunger
Turns off hunger for the event world (Great for events like Red Rover so people don’t loose stamina)
/Togglepickup
Turns off picking up items that players drop or are on the floor. (So you don’t pick up soup bowls)

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring dedication, excitement and happiness to players by being nice, active, and hosting events that the people want. By making other people happy it makes me happy, and it is usually fun to host events. I can also help other event members/staff by helping them host events and making the workload less for them. Since I’ve been on Munchy for almost 4 years, I wont quit event anytime soon and abandon my teammates.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

It Honestly depends on who you ask. But since my demotion overall mixed. I do wish I can change how people think of me. But I can’t force that and that’s something that changes over time and not in one day.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I’ve always wanted to be on the Event team for a while, even before I got helper. But now I’ve been demoted I can spend more time dedicated for this position I also want players on Munchy to have fun on Kitpvp. The event team has a lot to carry so I want to help them lighten the load for hosting events, and finally I think it could be a good experience for me, as the Event Team has alot of responsibility and I want to become a Staff again. I’m going to work hard and show it. I legitimately want to have this rank to give others good experiences on Munchy.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
I have Many
Jqkee: Jqkee was one of the nicest and genuine people I have ever met on this server. He has done so much for me, when he was a Event member only he let me help him by Co-hosting events.
NoEffortName : This lemon has let be slayer on Red Rover and let me help him host events with him.
Gawkyy : This guy is super nice and let me be Simon during Simon says.
262ms : She let me Co-host a Classic Red Rover, and she was very kind during the whole event, shes is what I want to be if I become an event member.
Atterax : They too were one of the nicest people I have met in a long time! They let me help Co-host events with them.
Anything else you would like to add:
I would like to thank the MunchyMC Event Team for opening applications!
I also started to stream on twitch too (ItsJoshy21) and I occasionally play on Munchy! But I can bring some more of my viewers on the server by hosting events and having fun.
If you want some more information about my demotion feel free to PM me here or my Discord (Joshy#9838)
Thanks for reading my Application.
Signed,
Joshy

4 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1

Possibly one of the best applications I have ever seen.

Joshy is

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Somewhat Active
  • Known
  • Joshy.

Good luck Joshy! :+1:

2 Likes

Oops I forgot to include this in my app. I decided to take a short break on munchy to focus on streaming and getting that all set up. But ive been on alot recently. Thanks for the feedback too :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly your app is so long that I stopped reading it half way through. Although, in the parts I did read you seemed to be making a great deal of sense and bringing up some valid point so I will give you a +1 but just know that longer doesn’t always mean better, at least in my opinion.

1 Like

+2 pog

1 Like

I am a bit conflicted here, so I won’t rate.

You are very nice, friendly and approachable. You have a wonderful application and are mature for the most part, but you aren’t really active, which is a big one.

1 Like

+1 based solely on your application. Absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

I’m only voting on a few applications, and I would like to say that as a helper you were only active when staff applications/event applications were open, and you rarely actually logged on, except at 6am on some nights. You also lack maturity, back when I played woolwars you’d brag “I’m better than miny at pvp” and then you carried on saying “atleast I’m better at pvp” and never let go that you beat me in a 1v1. Although I used to talk with you sometimes, you then started disrespecting me because of my height, voice, and sometimes making some cheap shots at me being British, even countless times after I told you to stop you carried on. Not -1 because I sometimes see you on kit.

7 Likes

+1 - I think that you are a great candidate for the event team! Your application is thorough, and you have a good amount of experience.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey Miny, im sorry you took things that way, i always thought of it as friendly banter. And were in different time zones so thats probably why you havent seen me on. I know i need to work on maturity thats always something to work on. I apologize for being rude to you :heart:

1 Like

Hey joshy, you have a great application, although it seems like at some points in it your application, but at some points it seems like you add unnecessary info etc
Good Luck
-Pleasework173

+0.5

1 Like

+0/netural I wish you good luck

1 Like

Do you ever stop to think that maybe you should rewrite your application instead of copying and pasting the same application over and over? You say want to be dedicated to the server yet you can’t even rewrite your application for the server you’re so greatly dedicated too. On another note, you said,

“I do wish I can change how people think of me. But I can’t force that and that’s something that changes over time and not in one day.”

Yeah, you’re right, it does change over time, not just in two months. I think you just need to play as an actual player instead of constantly bugging staff / forums mod to review your application. You just need to relax, and play munchy, Joshy - Prove you are an actual dedicated and mature person outside of being staff. I’m sure as many people know a lot of staff members become insanely toxic after their demotion, but you on the other hand, have not been toxic. I think it’s a step in the right direction, but maturity wise you still aren’t there completely. This isn’t just criticism for your event application, this is for your staff application as well incase you ever do decide to apply again for staff.

8 Likes

Do i change alot but for some things i do just copy and paste because it fits into the current application.

I never did this? Unless its a metaphor Im bit confused.

And for the staff apps i think ima hold off for a while.

Thank you for your comments it means alot dude. Have a safe day :heart:

1 Like

+.75 he cool

1 Like

Like Vesride said above, you should rewrite your application instead of really copy and pasting your older applications. Rewriting your applications show that you actually want the rank and it shows you’ve put time and effort into achieving this rank. Copy and pasting really shows that you’re being “lazy and not trying your best”. Besides the copy and pasting, you’ve recently been active, your maturity has improved, and you’re friendly. You’ve been denied in the past for not meeting the activity or maturity requirements, you should work on that more. Overall rating is a +0.4.

Good Luck, Joshy.

4 Likes

I haven’t used forums in a while but here is what I have to say, Joshy was always one of my best staff members from my active period around 6 months ago, as for the Joshy now it kinda came across as him being a decent player, but I haven’t really noticed him much. He’s just kinda there afking around from time to time. Now Joshy, ily and I do remember when you were the cool kid but it’s only gonna be +0.5 for me I’m sorry :frowning:.
Also note this is just my opinion from when I came back to munchy a month ago it is probably an incorrect opinion and you can have your own opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to give a +1
People learn from mistakes and always deserve a second chance
Active
Nice
Only feedback is that you should add more to your reputation, you say it depends on who you ask, it’s not about other people, it’s who YOU think YOU are. Answer it as honestly as possible. Other than that, amazing app.

Edit:
After seeing jake’s and vesride’s comments, I’m going to change my rating to a +.5, copying and pasting isn’t good. You need an app that takes time and shows you are dedicated.

2 Likes

Like i said, i did copy and paste some parts because theres like no other way to rewrite it (schedule and what events there are) But if I do get denied ill start from scratch.
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you have a safe day! :heart:

1 Like