itsmoonXD's Co-Host Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?: Yes, I have participated in 2-3 events on the Event server.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?: Yes, I have Discord downloaded and am very competent with it.

Application

IGN: itsmoonXD

Timezone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Savings Time)

Can you use a microphone? Yes, I own a working microphone.

When can you be available to help host events each week? I can be available any day of the week, at any time, within reason (not 24 hours everyday, etc.).

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I do not have much of a social reputation within the community at the moment, I have had no negative interactions with anyone whatsoever. Although id love to expand my reputation within the server in the future.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in this role because I have always been interested in applying to some sort of team within the server. Whether that be moderator, dev, or helper, I’ve been waiting for a chance to apply so I could have a chance at being apart of a server that has a great community and team. My motivation was mainly my excitement id say. I think this is a very interesting role and something I could be good at and enjoy.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit? I have a lot of past experience with plugins in general, I am also familiar with WorldEdit.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment? I’ve always worked well in teams, I’m great at communicating my ideas, and I am very professional when doing so.

Anything you want to add: Congrats to whoever gets accepted :] I am looking forward to continuously engaging in opportunities such as this one!

6 Likes

Hey itsmoonXD!

Unfortunately, your application has been denied this time around, we would like to see you work on your activity and interacting more with the community before applying again next season! Good luck!

2 Likes