Itslemonnn's Staff Application (January 2022)

Hallo Lemon, I think you’re a great applicant however I am unsure about your dedication/commitment to WW specifically. I think you would make a wonderful JMod for SG once the update is released however I believe you are better suited for Helper on Woolwars. Perhaps an arrangement like that could be agreed upon at the end of the staff app season.
Overall, big lemon fan :)

3 Likes

Hello +1
do i need to explain myself

2 Likes

+∞

YES.

3 Likes

+1 :lemon:

3 Likes

Hi Six, thanks for the feedback! I probably should have worded that a little differently. I have recently been very active on Woolwars and although, in all honesty, I do enjoy SG more, ww is still a very close second and holds a special place in my heart. I do see where you’re coming from though and appreciate your honesty! A position as Helper would still make me really happy, as it would still allow me to do more for WoolWars :)

8 Likes

Huge +1

• Friendly
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Helpfull
3 Likes

plus one yes

4 Likes

+1
dont need to say anything tbh, one of the top applicants this season

4 Likes

truth tbh

2 Likes

+1

I mean is there anything needed to explain? Lemon is literally one of the nicest person on the server, she is mature and really active on woolwars

3 Likes

+1 Lemon is amazing! Lemon is extremely nice, helpful, active, and mature. Lemon would be an amazing staff I think.
Good luck Lemon!

4 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

+1 Survival games Smod when ?

5 Likes

+1 For sure

6 Likes

Huge +1 Lemon is so kind, mature, and for sure a great candidate for the role, pls purple :lemon:!!!

5 Likes

+1 Lemon is just the best :heart::lemon:

3 Likes

+1 YES
Lemon already has the experience of having moderated WoolWars chat before, which means being a JMod should be a piece of cake for her! Of course she had her hiatus at one point but her activity has been up and steady for a while now and I 100% trust her if she feels it’ll keep up this way
lemon is a perfect fit

5 Likes

+1 Y.E.S.

Lemmy is the SWEETEST! Always ready to help when needed and has past staff experience, this cutie doesn’t even need an app at this point! GL LEMMYY :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! <3

3 Likes

+1
Everything has been said, only thing I can add is
Lemon :+1:

2 Likes