Itsjustpeachy's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s:Itsjustpeachy and past is HeyItzLiv

Timezone:Gmt

How often can you host events:I can host events when i’m not busy or at school. When i get home from school i can host events for hours but it depends on if i’m busy. I’m an active player too so I can play on this server for 3-4 hours per day.

What sets you apart from other applicants:I think the other event members won’t host as much as I will. I think we need to host more events because it’s the main thing that’s keeping this server alive and going. This server would be so much more boring without it and If i get the event rank i will change that. It’s different too if I live in sweden because I can host events when the others are at school so the eu people will also keep playing this server and can have fun on events. I barely see any events when it’s daylight for me, all the events are at night for the eu people and that’s what i’m going to change if I get this rank of course as said. I’m also an overall nice person and I don’t swear at all which I see a lot of people doing.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:As said I will host more in the Eu time zone and make the others happy that are eu. I will also host when it’s night for me and that means that I will host in the Canadian time zone also. I also will host if I see a person in chat wanting me to host. If there’s a lot of people wanting me to host many different events I will have a vote about it and see which event wins then i’ll host it. I can also even help people if they’re getting bullied or spamming in chat and such. I can be helpful almost like a mod.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):Event members can do lots of positive things like for an example help a guy that is getting bullied, or be a really nice person and host what people actually want because some event members don’t always do that. Some event members even help out with building event arenas and be helpful with things.

Anything else you would like to add:I’m not a girl, I only have a girl skin. I’m also a good soup and pot pvper. I’ve been playing minecraft ever since it came out, so i’m pretty experienced with a lot.

This question is asking you an example of an event member doing something positive. Ex: @kitcaaat hosted sumo for me even though we already played.

How would you help?

Here are some tips to improve your application.

• I have never seen you on
  • bold (** bold**) your questions so they stand out from your answers.
  • read accepted and denied applications so you know what to and what not to do.

Here are some questions I’d like you to answer.

• what would you do if you caught someone hacking in your event?
  • what would you do if you saw someone abusing in your event?
  • what would you do if some players weren’t listening to the rules and were holding everyone back?
  • what would you do if you were being spammed?
  • what would you do if someone kept asking to be tped back into the event because they “want a second chance”?

Good luck!
-Brushy

Application isn’t organized and is hard to read.

This isn’t what the question is asking. Its asking if you have had experiences asking Event Members to host events such as sumo, spleef, color run, etc.

+0 for now
Good Luck!

1 Like

I agree with blokbasher on it’s not organized, you don’t seem all that mature but I’ve never met you so I’m not going to take that into account. Also I’ve never seen you on aswell +0 from me for now. Also your not very active on the forums as you have not changed your application to actually answer the questions correctly.

1 Like

…Who are you???

Denied. Please work on your activity.

3 Likes