ItsJstJimmy Co-Host Application

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:
I have played in multiple events on the event server and have fallen in love with it. Ive Also hosted an event with one of my closest online friends and wiill be forever grateful for that chance.
- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:
Yes I have discord and I know how to use it.

Application

IGN:
ItsJstJimmy
I am 15 years of age and will be turning 16 in october
Timezone:
My TimeZone is PST
Can you use a microphone?
Yes I can use a microphone
When can you be available to help host events each week?
I will Be available Almost Fully starting in like 3 weeks. Now I get home at around 3pm pst everyday now but I am switching to homeschooling so i will be open 24/7
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think I have a good reputation with the community. Yes I know that im immature and stuff but at the same time you can ask my closest content creator/close friends that I can be serious.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this position cause my goal is to just make people happy and I think that this is the next step in achieving my goals. I am motivated to apply because my main goal is to become a host and make the worlds best events for the community and this is the next step to achieve my goals
Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
I have hosted/have made multiple servers and know my way around world edit and world guard. I’m not going to sit here and say "I know everything and have years of experiences but I just don’t I’m still trying my best to learn and grow.
How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I can work in a professional environment. I have the ability to just do what needs to be done but also I’m not a emotionless drone and I want to have fun but at the same time. I’ll do anything to achieve my dreams.
Anything you want to add:
I just I can get a chance to apply and will be forever grateful just for a shot to apply. Hope anyone who read this has a good day and #JimmyForMedia :)

13 Likes

+1 #JimmyForCo-Host

Best Media +1, would like to see some more activity :D

I think Jimmy would be an amazing Co-host, they love munchy, they are pretty active, has a bit of experience, and overall just an awesome person! a couple things tho, you literally didnt answer the “Timezone” question lol so you may want to do that, other than that maybe you could add a bit more detail in some places but its pretty good!

+1 from me! goodluck!

wdym timezone i answerd the timezone WYM

1 Like

You seem determined to improve the server with what you have to offer. You seem very self-aware with your flaws and are fully prepared to fix them.
+0.75

1 Like

+1, very entertaining person and involved with the community! Always nice with everyone

+1 easy dub

+1 ur big brain

+1

• Friendly
  • Best goof
  • Active

#JimmyForCo-Host

1 Like

+1 #JimmyForCo-Host

jahmiez spideman person i think +1

Could work on activity since I don’t see you on alot. Good Luck Jimmy :)

Heya Jimmy!

Thanks for your interest in joining the team, but unfortunately we’re going to have to deny your application in the meantime, if you would like more details please contact me on Discord.

2 Likes