ItsCaylebGame's Builder Application

IGN: ItsCaylebGames

Timezone: BST

Discord Name: ItsCaylebGames#9289

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Probably around a year and a half possibly longer.

How active can you be per week?: Around every day.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: Not that comes to mind.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I currently don’t have one apologies.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I’ve made a couple of spawns and they look very nice I can demo and try to show you one before if I’m accepted! Or in general build you guys one or something.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Very, I’ve been on Minecraft for a couple of years and I’ve used world edit for the last year and I know many commands and have lots of experience using it!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m really good at improving things and making them better for e.g change a spring map to a winter map. I’m not the best at starting from scratch but I can definitely make something if I had help from other builders etc. I’m good at block choices basically making builds better and suggesting stuff!

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I like to build for fun, I’ve done build battles with friend’s before. I’ve made servers before and built spawns on other servers. I go with the flow normally.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
8.5 I like to suggest things to people’s builds aswell, I can communicate well and make sure its a good team build when working with others!

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Not on this server nope!

1 Like

Nice enthusiasm no portfolio

You need a portfolio for your application

3 Likes

Alright thanks I’ll try make one!

3 Likes

Just making sure you know what that means. It’s just some of your best builds or some of your favorite.

1 Like

Alright.

2 Likes

I like how you seem confident and like @Craftifyer said, you are very enthusiastic. You have very short answers and lack of detail and proper grammar in your application (perhaps English isn’t your first language) and if you are accepted try and work on your sentences when speaking to players. You haven’t added a portfolio which is one of the most important parts and you should do so. Currently no one can really rate of consider your application because they have nothing to look at. Good luck and make sure you add a portfolio with some pictures. You can use google sites, googles slides, or some other kind of photo collage site.

1 Like

English is my first language yeah I should have taken more time I think on this application. I will make one hopefully by next week or so.

1 Like

You can edit your current application instead of making an entirely new one to prevent forums spam!

3 Likes

Do these ever get read?

1 Like

Yes, although there are quite a few open build applications at the moment. Apologies for the wait!

You still haven’t included a portfolio in your application. If someone does get around to reviewing it, it will be denied if you include no portfolio.

3 Likes

Hey there @ItsCaylebGames , I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for your application to be reviewed.

Thank you for showing interest in joining the build team.
Sadly we are not able to judge your skills since you didn’t include a portfolio.
Therefore I will have to deny your application.

We’d love to have you apply in the future and please make sure to include a portfolio the next time. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like