Item Idea for Map 8 - Mjölnir & Thor Set

The mjölnir:

Mjolnir
Sharpness VIII
LEGENDARY
Power Item.
Powers: Lightning, Wind, Thunder, Rain (Only 2/4 powers.)
+15 Attack Damage
minecraft:iron_axe

The mjölnir, as you might know is Thor’s axe. Wielding Mjolnir grants its master the ability to control the base elements of a storm, i.e. rain, wind, thunder, and lightning. With the in-game version of the Mjolnir, you would have two storm elements you could control. Kind of like a wand from the Harry Potter rares.

Abilities:
Wind: Launches nearby enemies about 15 blocks in a random direction, and has a 25% chance to give nearby enemies nausea 2 when used. 30 second cooldown. Works anywhere.

Rain: Probably the worst of the abilities. Makes rain appear above any nearby player, causing them to get slowness 1 for 10 seconds. 20 second cooldown. Only works outside. (Rain doesn’t do much in real life so it was hard to come up with a idea for it.)

Thunder: Disables all intelligence items of players outside for 30 seconds. (Intelligence items are items such as map 7’s Dobby Ears, or Harry Potter Scar.) If you are wearing one of these items when the thunder abillity is used, you will see rawtext in chat saying, “Thunder can be heard in the distance”. 20 minute cooldown. Can only be used outside.

Lightning: Blinds enemy players around you for 5 seconds, gives nearby players weakness 1 for 20 seconds, and sets nearby players on fire for 30 seconds. 10 minute cooldown.

The Mjolnir is heavy to unworthy people, therefore while holding it you get passive slowness 3, and that goes down one level for each peace of Thor’s armor you have equipped. (Thor does not have a helmet)

Thor Chestplate:

Thor Chestplate (Name could be changed couldn’t come up with a idea.)
Protection VII
LEGENDARY
A call for strength from the lightning gods.
minecraft:leather_chestplate
(Dyed light grey)

Thor’s chestplate gives passive strength 1 when worn.
If you hold the Mjolnir while wearing this chestplate, it gives passive strength 2, and resistance 1. Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

Fabled Varient:
Thor Power Chestplate: (Again name could be changed)
Protection VII
FABLED
A call for strength from the lightning gods.
minecraft:leather_chestplate
(Dyed light grey)

Gives passive strength 1, and speed 1.
If you hold the Mjolnir while wearing this chestplate, it gives passive strength 2, speed 2, and resistance 1. (Meaning if you have a full Thor set on, you get passive speed 1, strength 1, and resistance 1, and from holding the Mjolnir you get speed 2, strength 2, and resistance 1.) Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

Thor Leggings: (Do you expect me to be creative anymore?)

Thor Leggings
Protection VII
Ultra
Protect yourself from poison and wither
minecraft:leather_leggings
(Dyed light grey)

As mentioned, you are immune to flame, poison, and wither. Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

UL Varient:
Thor Layered Leggings
Protection VII
Ultra Legendary
Protect yourself from flame, poison, and wither
Charms: Deflection
minecraft:leather_leggings
(Dyed light grey)

Immune to fire, poison, and wither.
Charm:
Deflection: 5% chance to deflect fire, poison, or wither to the player who affected you with it. Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

Thor Boots:

Thor Boots
Protection VII
Ultra
Regenerate health to get back into battle

Shifting gives regeneration 1 for 5 seconds. 1 minute cooldown. Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

UL Varient:

Thor Boots
Protection VII
Ultra Legendary
Charms: Instant Health
Regenerate health to get back into battle

Shifting gives regeneration 2 for 10 seconds. 1 minute cooldown. Takes one level of slowness away from the Mjolnir.

Charms:
Instant heal: Shifting gives the user instant health two along with the regeneration 2.

• If this set has already been coded then R.I.P hour and a half of my life.
5 Likes

my guess is Mjolnir is gonna be the same exact thing as battle axe except it can do lightning and is a legendary.
the lightning ability is giving me ptsd about the old killer grin so i suggest removing the double hit aspect and placing something else. also a lot of people here use health indicators even tho its not allowed meaning you can time the attack and insta kill them. even with a 5 minute cooldown its very op.
the rest of the abilities is pretty cool. mjolnir is gonna be an obvious weapon in map 8 so if they havent coded it yet the first 3 abilities look nice.

1 Like

Changed the lightning abillity, and added a passive debuff for holding it, sense it’s very heavy in the movies.

1 Like

its only heavy if your not worthy. but thats not the point xd. it looks much better now.

1 Like

Well lot’s of people aren’t worthy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Cool idea it seems like a lot of thought went in to this. Lightning “spell” seems like there is a lot going on with that but why not just make it call down lightning like the smite charm, 2 hearts true damage. The other abilities seem pretty cool though.

1 Like

for the new set thor boots can use a buff imo. i think the chestplate is perfect since redvelvet said there will be more mobility map 8. strength 2 would also be nice so you dont have to carry fish/potions. I dont think they will be adding something where the whole set is based for pvp. the closest we have is snape which is 3/4 ultras and the boots is for mining. anyways these are nice ultras

1 Like

I put it so that the whole set was for pvp only because of the fact that if you do use it to pvp you dont want to have slowness

2 Likes

The legendary feels a bit underwhelming its a permanent str pot. Hermione legs which are currently in the game are a better version of this item and they are an ultra. Granted only the ul gives str 2.

1 Like

you’re right about the legendary being bad but not for the right reason. this is an entirely different map and u dont know how things are gonna work, comparing items in 2 different maps to try and get the ideal abilities is just faulty thinking

1 Like

Looks like you put effort into this idea, 1+!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think maybe the chestplate should be buffed to str 2, res 1, and str 2, speed 2, res 1 for the Fabled? That might actually be a little op lol

2 Likes

‘Destroyer’ is the name of enchanted armor forged by Odin for Thor in the Marvel comics. That could work as a name for the chest piece

1 Like

Didn’t see that anywhere when I looked for Thor’s armor on the internet, but it seems like a good name. Only, “Thor Destroyer”, or maybe, “Thor’s Destroyer Chestplate” sounds a little weird, do you know how you could put Thor and destroyer together in the same name? As I said in the thing, I suck at making names. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Desthoryer lmaooo

3 Likes

Instead of powers why not make it an ul and have the ‘powers’ as charms (for the axe)

Theres probably already gonna be a thor set if not already because thor is one of the most famous marvel characters