Item-guide.com - The updates

Hola,

The item-guide has been updated. Are you guys as excited as we are?

Live
Live is live! Real-time insights in everything what’s happening on prison. How are the leaderboards developing? What are the current auction prices? Who found that extinct outside? or grin from a crate?

Take a look at live.item-guide.com

Changelog
Lot’s of things are changing behind the scenes. The development team is working hard but… what are they doing? The changelog gives insights in all updates: minor updates to general updates.
Having build in a login-function we can now give staff direct access to keep us all updated.

https://www.item-guide.com/changelog

Discord
But you know, it would be nice to have your input as well. Are you curious to see the latest developments on the item-guide or do you see any bugs or things you’d like to be added? The discord is your place to go.

If you like to be part of it, send me a dm via Wu-Knows.#6845 and I’ll sent an invite.

Map 10 hype
We almost made it to map 10! So the item-guide will be prepared for a new map to. One of the ideas that we hope to implement:

• Cooldown information. Does an item have item/player cd? How long is the cd? and for which ability is the cd. Just the basics.

• Login function so that multiple people can add items or make changes.

• More live data! (imagine: ultra’s found, chests looted, PrisonBreak-stats)

Stay tuned! :hibiscus:

Love,
Wu

18 Likes

I’ll be lurking in the discord! :+1:
Also great guide!

2 Likes

Good guide, unfortunately:

Summary

Bring how was your week in prison back please

1 Like

Lol I’ll make one :). Looking forward to your reply already