Item Drop Confirmation needs to be re added

So, last map there was a feature that when you pressed q while holding a rare item, it would ask you to press again to confirm dropping it, this is not the case for map 7. I lost a Bombarda Pick in the mines due to this as well as other people losing rare items as well, we’d really appreciate if this could be re added so we don’t lose out valuables, thank you.

2 Likes

oof that hurts, i think i saw redvelvet say that they didnt re-ad it on purpose. To not make the map too easy or smt. I always set my dropitem to NONE

1 Like

Very smart.
I always accidentally hit the Q key when I go to press W or A, so make the drop key the J key or some key you never hit near. @Ethro_Knight

It’s prison. People scam, lie, and kill.

I understand the frustration of accidentally dropping an item, but I don’t like the idea of giving people a safety blanket for things like a full on all-access trading system or a double press q to drop.

1 Like

in maps before map 5 and 6 there was no drop confirmation so why should they add it now? because players are stupid enough to drop some of their best items?

1 Like

You do realize nobody is stupid enough to purposely drop their items?
“Oh I’m mining in a gold rush, perfect time to press Q and drop my Destruction Pickaxe!” no- that’s not what happens. It’s incredibly frustrating when you accidentally drop an item, not to mention even more when a player picks it up and won’t return it.
It should be readded because most players won’t even think about changing their drop key, so why should we get punished for having an accident based on preset game keys?

1 Like

It shouldn’t be readded because people drop their items. Obviously everything was fine before, why should it be readded? Because players are too stupid to learn from their consequences? You aren’t thinking clear enough.

1 Like

brooo u think my brain is active while im grinding ?

1 Like

Understandable, I just think that since this feature is enabled with slots, that it should also be enabled with dropping items

1 Like

isn’t that how faris got his desc pick ? lol

Ironically yes, and it was by me too.