Ironnose's Event Team Application

IGN:

Ironnose

Timezone:

EST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

WoolWars

How often can you host events?

I am normally on from:
3pm EST - 10pm EST on School Days
and 11am EST to 12am EST on Weekends or School Holidays

These times are assuming I have nothing happening in real life that would prevent me from being on during these times. I am also not on for the entirety of these times, however when I am on, which is usually for at least a couple of hours each day, it would be during these times.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I believe I am very knowledgeable about WoolWars compared to other applicants, and I believe this is proven by the fact that I am on the Bug and Idea Team already. I know a lot about the current automatic events that can be hosted by players, but I also know a lot about kits, and also how they can be used, which I believe can be useful in hosting events as many events require certain kits to be banned as they would make the event unfair or unfun.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I believe I can host enjoyable and fair events for WoolWars. I am active on the gamemode, and as I stated in the question above I believe I am knowledgeable which can be useful in hosting events, and I would love to help WoolWars have events be hosted more often.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation within the community is overall positive. I am active in game, as well on the forums and discord, and I believe I am well-known within on the server and that I generally have a positive influence, as I try to avoid being toxic or unfriendly when interacting with players, I think I have generally been successful in doing so, and because of these qualities I even won Munchy of the Year 2021.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the event team because I like playing WoolWars events and I think I would not only be able to host them more often but I would also be able to do more with what the events are and how they’re played, and I would love to be able to make them more enjoyable for players.

Another reason I want to be on the team is that I feel like the number of events being hosted has been going down on WoolWars. This has definitely gone up with the release of the event update as now there are plenty of events being hosted both from staff and regular players each day, but I still would like to be able to contribute more to events being hosted, as not only does this make it easier to be able to host events but, as I stated above, I would love having the ability to host events for players that are beyond the manual events, such as kb survival or fireball insanity, or altered versions of manual events.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: As I’ve said quite a bit throughout this application, I am knowledgeable about WoolWars and features of it like kits and, to an extent, maps.
Weakness: I’m not the greatest at focusing and can get distracted easily.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Mddey often lets players choose maps to host events on and he has hosted events when I asked him to in the past.

I won elite from SG games hosted by igotchu in the past, and he gave me gold rank instead of elite when I asked for that instead.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for reading my application! Glad to have made my first topic in nearly a year.

18 Likes

PLUS 1
iron is mature, friendly and 10000% deserves this position
he is also really cool

1 Like

+1

Friendly, Active, and very Kind.

Good Luck Iron :D

2 Likes

HUGE +1
Iron is one of the most active and well known players on woolwars, he is mature, nice, knowledgeable, and just has everything an event member needs to have

Good luck Iron :)

2 Likes

im too tired to say stuff about how active and cool iron is so im going to have to just say +1

4 Likes

+1

active and very knowledgeable about the gamemode!! would make a great event member

1 Like

huge +1, I generally don’t want to review event team applications as I have very little knowledge about the criteria of accepted members and how the team works, but whatever the criteria is, I think iron meets it and goes far beyond.

he takes the actual mechanics of woolwars and runs with them more than any other WW player i know. he knows the game inside and out and is constantly teaching me new things about the game. i believe the events iron would host would go CRAZY!!
he is very well mannered and polite and ive never had/seen someone have a bad experience with him

good luck mr nose

4 Likes

+1 active and amazing person

1 Like

+1 also.

2 Likes

+1

is this even a question…

1 Like

@CharlieWK @oTortle @Mddey @EvillRat @fromis @numbersix @SleepyWally @MemeDank70 @Leaadd Thank you all very much :heart:

4 Likes

+1 yea

2 Likes

CYAN IRONNOSE
+9999

3 Likes

Never thought I’d live to see an ironnose application
+1 sg saviour

2 Likes

I actually 100% agree with six here.
This is a GINORMOUS +1
(Imo I think from ww the top candidate)

3 Likes

+1
What else is there to say? Give this man event!

2 Likes

+1
active,mature, and epic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1 iron noses

1 Like

easy +1

1 Like

@SkoPie @DutchMTC @Craftifyer @RealParasitz @iNateCo @EggNogg @peeloofortjuan @IceBreaker420 Thank you! :D

2 Likes