Informational Appeal {It has been a long time at least it feels like!}

Hello I would like to appeal and I know I have been making a ton of appeals but I seriously would like to be on the server again. I loved this server and even with a ton of grinding

and it was very hard but I regret my decision in cheating and have retired from that life and would like to move back to the server and play it again. Also, MSG me or reply if you would like more information.
I have made appeals before but those all closed and did not make it to the end. I am also sorry if I have bad grammar but I really would like to get back on the server, please. I really care about this server and would continuously help with the forums and even apply for admin if possible because I always wanted to work on munchymc. To Answer some of the other questions from the forums here they are.

Username: ProgrammerPlays
Any Other Accounts: No
Date of Appeal: 8/13/2022

Also, I spent over an hour making and writing this appeal not even including the 3 hours before this trying to mine dirt blocks to get an unban. Please Share posts and Thanks for Everyone’s Help
-Programmer

Hai! this is not the suitable place to appeal please make a ban appeal @ MunchyMC - Help Center