Infinity_Rose's Staff Application [May 2020]

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been playing nearly every day since the release of Prison Map 7, and played very frequently for most of map 6.

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS and have Shadowplay. If needed, these are the programs I would use to record cheaters along with other issues.

• Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I prefer to use discord though due to some crashing issues that I sometimes experience.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Infinity_Rose

Timezone: MDT/GMT-6 (Western U.S.)

Languages Spoken: English

Server you would like to moderate: Prison

How active can you be per week?

As of now, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I am on every day. I usually work during the mornings, so I am usually online from 4 PM to 12 AM, and online for most of the day on Sundays. However, in this upcoming fall when I’m in college, the time I can play will decrease. I would still probably hop on daily, but I would not be able to play all day like right now.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I stumbled upon MunchyMC on July 30th, 2019 - during Prison Map 6. I originally stayed with this server due to how different the Prison server was from others I had been on. While I was a loner for most of Map 6, I still had fun with it due to the wide variety of items and their abilities. Then, coming into Map 7, I quickly found a large group of friends who I was able to learn from and really understand how this game works. This group, along with many other players, have made me want to stay and continue to play alongside them.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

I do not have any punishments that I am aware of.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I have not had any experience when it comes to moderating a Minecraft server, however I have had experience with moderating streams and some discords. Typically this includes punishing people for inappropriate behavior and breaking server/stream rules - such as the use of racial slurs, harassment of others, and spamming.

Do you have any anticheat experience?

I do not have any experience with anticheat, however I do know the basics of how it works. When a player appears to be using a hack, the anticheat plugin sends a notification on that player to which I would then teleport to that player to verify if they are really hacking.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I have not yet made any reports on hackers, however I have made reports on bugs and inappropriate chat behaviors.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

The main way that I have contributed to MunchyMC so far has been by responding to questions in chat, helping new players become orientated, and by reporting bugs. Often throughout the day I try to answer questions that new players have on how to play the server, how commands work or which commands to use, and other issues that don’t require moderator abilities. I also have reported bugs in the past, such as the Aragog bug that allowed mine chests to duplicate into a 9x9 radius.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

As mentioned before I am able to dedicate a lot of time to the server, and with my time-zone not aligning with many current staff members I am able to be an extra pair of eyes to help players and to moderate when there are little to no staff online. Along with that, when helping players I am always professional and kind. I take their issues seriously and make sure that they feel free to continue asking questions and that they come back.

How do you work when in a team?

I would like to believe that I work well in teams. While I am often shy when first introduced to a group, I usually quickly adjust and become comfortable with the other members. I am also always open-minded to new ideas that are brought up or to suggestions being made on both my ideas or others ideas. I am admittedly not the most creative person when it comes to the initial brainstorming phase, so I normally start off by listening to the other members’ ideas, and then help make adjustments from there, giving my opinions when needed.

I have had a lot of experience with working with teams from highschool clubs where I have been on the officer teams. From being an officer, I have had to work with other officers to manage meetings, brainstorm activities and fundraisers, etc. I have a lot of experience with working with a wide variety of people and generally I get along with them and am able to adapt to their different personalities.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I believe that the hardest hacks to detect would be mild auto-clickers, in the range of 15-20 cps, anti-knockback, and mild reach hacks, .1-.5 block reach. Mild-auto clickers can be difficult to detect due to many players butterfly-clicking at those high levels of cps, and anti-knockback and mild reach hacks can both be difficult to detect due to the varying pings on the server.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

N/A

Thank you for reading my application and good luck to everyone else applying! :blush:

4 Likes

+1 I haven’t seen you in game but I like your application! Best of luck! Have a great one and stay safe!

1 Like

+1!
I don’t play Prison, but you definitely seem very well fit for the position! This application has really good detail! Good luck!!

1 Like

+1
Please, Rose is one of the most active prison players out there. She’s a very kind and helpful person. And very nice to talk to in general. Would be a great asset to the team!

2 Likes

+1 I have seen you in prison a lot and you are a very active and kind player

Best of luck

1 Like

nice art at the front :D +1

1 Like

Great application
Mature
Detailed
Active
Helpful
Polite
+2

1 Like

+1.

This application is really good.

1 Like

+1

Good luck

1 Like

+1.

This is a really good application - very detailed and well-written!! I don’t play on prison but you seem like the kind of person who would make a great staff member! Best of luck. <3

1 Like

Rose is a good friend of mine and a trustable person
she always helps me when needed and is nice to everyone

definitely a +1 from me

1 Like

WAY to less detailes…

I wouldn’t say this… This is a good and detailed app. I hope sincerely you aren’t going around saying things like this because you are salty yours got denied.

+1
Active and helpful in the community
One of the few that helps new players when they cannot figure out what to do.

1 Like

Howdy there @Infinity_Rose. At the moment, we feel that you’re not quite ready for staff. However, if you’d be interested in another role on the server, please shoot me a DM on discord: Antfrost#6098

2 Likes