Infernalfae's JMod Application

I would say+1 but their ign is survival helper not jmod… but fr they seem like a great fit for JMOD

1 Like

+1 yes to this leprechaun

1 Like

Thank you so much @Histaf and @Ayella !! <3

1 Like

+1 seems like a great fit for the position

1 Like

Where do I start? Infernal is one of the most mature, kind, and active players on survival, and has proven her ability to moderate chat and deal with conflict both before and after her promotion to Helper. As well as this, she’s an extremely fun player to be around, and is loved by the whole survival community.

Huge +1, Infernal would make an amazing JMod! Good luck inerfalfea :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you both so so much for the kind words ;-; @Terror182751581 @SURVIVALJMOD(kmaidrng)

2 Likes

+1 dont need to say much more than that, would love to see u in purple.
Good luck helper Fae :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @DanTheDadBot !! good luck to you too <3

1 Like

Definitely +1 from me!
Super active on survival and the community, always friendly and helpful to everyone and making new players feel welcomed to the server, bringing positive energy to the server and being very approachable when needed help, especially for people like me who dont know too many people in the community that well-

Overall she is just perfect for the role of JMod! :D
Good luck Infernalfae <3

1 Like

Thank you so much @yBean for the really kind words!! <3

+1
Super nice helper
Active

1 Like

Such a sweetheart and is so helpful on Survival. Lets get that purple name! :cherry_blossom: +1

1 Like

thank you both so so so much for the kind words!! <33333 @LilLunaa @itsmoonii

1 Like

YESSS FAE cute app and I wish you the best of luck hehehhe :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

+1
Infernal is friendly, well known, mature and active!
Gl!! :D

1 Like

;-; thank you both so much @SmoonC @MyBee <3

1 Like

Don’t need to say much.
+1 Good luck Fae!

2 Likes

Sorry Fae, I don’t think you should be promoted because your ign is SurvivalHelper and we don’t want to confuse players :heart:

jk gl <3

5 Likes

Thank you both so much ;-; @ZeePog @Aiadeva (going back to infernalfae in 9 days <3 (yes I have a counter for it))

1 Like

+1 Very good application and you seem very friendly, good luck :D.

1 Like