Indefinite break

does sheeyaa only post when they’re about to go on a break? yes. yes they do :skull:

anyway- maybe a few of you noticed that i haven’t been playing on munchy as much as i used to and it’s probably not going to change anytime soon. i’ve been really busy with my irl job (working 12h shifts every day is EXHAUSING.) and my mental health is declining. again. i wake up, go to work, come back from work, go to sleep, repeat. i just don’t have the time or motivation to play anymore.

i don’t know how long this break will be; maybe a month, two months, a year or two, who knows? but i’ll be back. i just need to get my life back on track. i’ll probably hop on every once in a while to chill for a bit!

and i’m really sorry for not replying to any of the messages for the past couple of weeks but i hope you can understand. just please don’t worry about me - i’ll be okay, i promise!

i love you all, and hopefully - see you soon! <3
sheeyaa, out! :sunflower:

13 Likes

ill be waiting for u to come back sheyaeya :rat:

3 Likes

Applesolute cutie! @sheeyaa
I’ll missssh u~

2 Likes

Sheeyaa, listen I know a few people who have struggled with more issues to themselves and their mental health and even I was depressed for a period of time. You don’t need to apologize as you are one of the sweetest people on this server ever. Your an inspiration to everyone to be kinder and more humane, yet you have fun and a sense of humor instead of just blending in with other kind people. Survival is not the same without you and even the server, yet you seem to feel a little indebted to us that you owe us an apology.

Quite the contrary, we should owe you more support for supporting us. Mental health is an issue where you should put yourself first rather then a job, opportunity, even friends sometimes but yet you manage to show how you put everyone as a big priority whenever you see them struggling.

12 hours is a lot for work. If you spend 8 hours or so sleeping, then that means you have 4 hours to do what you want. Don’t feel you need to even use an hour of that time to please us, work on your health with that. While you said mental, these issues can branch out so where it’s physical, mental, emotional, or social I hope you can find something that would help you in the aspect you struggle in each whether that be munchy or not.

Finally sheeyaa on that day you do fully return i cannot wait to greet you with a welcome back and then proceed to get into fun shenanigans like the old times. You should never feel like this and it’s generally “f’d” up that the world bestows nice people like you such responsibilities whether they can manage them or not (your a pro though). I aspire to have your dedication even through a cycle you feel you cannot break sheeyaa.

If you ever need to chat then please dm me I’ll make sure to respond in a quick amount of time and I may dm you to check up on you but don’t feel you need to answer immediately.

You are admired, respected, and loved. :heart:

-DREX0R

3 Likes

You will be missed :pensive: o7

3 Likes

i already left a longer message on discord but i still want to say it here - thank you so much. this entire community means so much to me, i can’t imagine what those few past months would’ve been like without you guys! and i’ll be back to make many more memories together, i just need some time to heal.

once again, thank you drex. you really made my day :heart:

5 Likes

Aww sad to see you go, but your health always comes first :purple_heart: Take care of yourself and stay in touch! My DMs are open if you ever need anything :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes