iNateCo's Staff Application (January 2022)

-1 too active

JOKES ASIDE PROMOTE THIS MAN! HE DESERVES IT! :D +2

5 Likes

I don’t usually respond to apps but I gotta say
+1

• Really friendly/nice person
  • Always helpful
  • loves fernando
  • Well written app
  • Deserves jmod

Best of luck Nate :slight_smile:

9 Likes

+1 please give him jmod already ty :D
anyway nate is such a good helper and deserves to be jmod
always active
very cool son!

9 Likes

plus one

5 Likes

+1 Nate is so cool omg :pleading_face:

6 Likes

+1
Great helper, would be an amazing jmod!!
GL NATE

7 Likes

Nate is knowledgeable, active, and helpful. He also carries himself very maturely, even during stressful and frustrating situations. Jmod Nate is the gift that KitPvP deserves.

6 Likes

HUGE +1

Nate and I have a pretty good friendship. He is such a amazing person and truly deserves a promotion. He is one of the most active helpers I see on kitpvp. He is very mature respectful and most importantly he knows his stuff!

Good luck nate :heart:

6 Likes

+1

• Active, friendly and helpful
  • Mature
  • Knowledgeable
  • Very good application
4 Likes

GIVE HIM JUNIOR MODERATORRRRRR!!!

big big big +1 !

• mature
  • active
  • Helper
  • The knowledge is outta da world!

Give him Junior Moderator PLEASE!

I love you Nate you deserve it! :heart:

5 Likes

+1 yes

One of the most worthy JMODs I can think of. Amazing helper and would be great to see him with a purple name!

4 Likes

+1 I think you would make a great JMOD! You have the skills to do it! Also, I like the banner you made!

4 Likes

I still remember when you first joined kitpvp, the amount of time and effort that you’ve put into this server is just amazing

+1 dude, good luck!

5 Likes

+1

Nate is a friend of mine, not only is he not toxic, a generally positive person, but he is also very helpful and anytime I need to talk to him he’s there.

Good luck Nate I hope you get JMod!

4 Likes

Thank you all so much!
It means a lot :heart:

6 Likes

Huge +1
Nate has been an amazing helper for munchy and I do hope to see you get the promotion
Gl!

4 Likes

I think nate is overqualified for this !!
+2

4 Likes

Just curious, how would you personally (yourself) detect tracers? I don’t see how just chilling in spectator on kitpvp works when there are particles

2 Likes

Definitely a +1 I wish you the best of luck <3

5 Likes

that list was comprised of cheats he’d be able to detect as a junior mod, but anyways

+1

Great applicant, good app, active, has become more mature overtime and gained experience. Good luck nate

6 Likes