iNateCo's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite Checklist

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been playing on the MunchyMC Network since May of 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I am capable of recording 60 FPS 1280p using OBS Studios to provide evidence of hackers / rule breakers.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes I have both TeamSpeak 3 and Discord, I am very knowledgeable and competent with both.

Application

IGN:
iNateCo
(Previous IGN’s may be viewed here!)

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes I have a decent quality mic that can be used during an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I’m interested in the Junior Moderator Role (JMOD)

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
I am interested in moderating KitPvP.

How active can you be per week?

Schedule (Times may vary due to IRL situations, Times are written in the EST Timezone)

Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm (10:00 - 21:00)

Monday: 3:00pm - 9:00am (15:00 - 00:00)

Tuesday: 3:00pm - 12:00am (15:00 - 00:00)

Wednesday: 3:00pm - 12:00am (15:00 - 00:00)

Thursday: 3:00pm - 12:00am (15:00 - 00:00)

Friday: 1:00pm - 6:00pm (13:00 - 18:00)

Saturday: 7:00pm - 12:00am (19:00 - 00:00)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Yes, I do have one punishment on MunchyMC. This occurred during the beginning of November 2020. I was banned for blatantly auto clicking a high CPS, this was an awful thing to do and I am accountable for all my actions during this time period. This was an extremely foolish decision of mine and it would never cross my mind in the slightest to repeat my actions. I eventually bought an unban as I had immense regret for my mindless decision. Aside from that incident I have had a various amount of joke soft-kicks, mutes and temp-bans.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes I have, I applied for JMod back during the season of December 2020/January 2021 and Last Season which was April 2021/May 2021. I have taken various steps to improve, and one step that stuck out to me was getting accepted for Helper last season. Becoming a part of the staff team has really shown me how to handle situations appropriately amongst large groups of players and just simply helping players out when needed. It really opened my eyes and showed me what it’s like to assist players in general. I have helped keep the chat clean and to the best of my ability, tried to prevent toxicity. I have been extremely active and whenever someone needs assistance I will do everything in my power to help them. Keeping chat clean and safe for everyone is just one of the few deeds I have completed as a Helper. I am still hosting events from time to time if players request! I just try my greatest to give players the best experience they can have and hopefully be someone for newer players to look up to.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think I have an excellent, positive and very well respected reputation within the MunchyMC Community. I am extremely active in-game and know my way around the community as well as all the players and all the staff. I am fairly active in the discord and very active in the MunchyMC TeamSpeak. On every gamemode I play on I try to use my knowledge to help new players and just be a helpful player overall as well as a kind, nice and respectful player. I have also had the incredible opportunity to give back to the community by becoming a Helper and a part of the staff team! So I am vastly known within the community, especially the KitPvP community. To add to this I am so delighted that I made the decision to join MunchyMC and it was the best decision I have ever made. The community is great and I love it!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

One of the many reasons that gave me an interest to apply / motivated me to apply is that (stated in my Event Team Application as well as my previous Staff Application) I would really like to give back to this incredible community! MunchyMC has greatly improved my life greatly prior to me joining. I have made a vast amount of new friends that to this day I communicate with on a daily basis!

Other variants of motivations were overall helping out the community to the best of my ability and also handling many varieties of situations where there have been hackers, bug abusers and rule breakers in general, really making KitPvP not as enjoyable at the moment. It really unsettles me that I can’t do much about it when I feel that I am capable of much more. Last season I was fortunate enough to be promoted to Helper which gave me such an incredible opportunity, but it has been nearing 8 months now and I feel I can do even more for the server. I believe I can succeed in helping more in general and make KitPvP a better place in the long run if I was JMod!

Finally, another very large motivation is my activity. Most players know me for my great amount of activity! I am online a LOT, and many players are knowledgeable about that. That concludes why I am very motivated, tying back into my second point since I am so active on KitPvP. If I were to become a JMOD, I believe I could utilize my activity to help out the community as much as possible, banning rule-breakers, dealing with reports, and just overall doing everything in my reach to help players out!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate my knowledge a 9/10.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate my knowledge a strong 9/10.

Here are some hacks that I can detect:

KillAura: This is one of the most commonly used hacks on KitPvP, it usually attacks multiple targets at once and is very easy to detect. Keeping an eye out for head-snaps is key to identifying this cheat.

AutoSoup: This hack allows the player to soup without effort, it automatically refills for them, and uses a soup whenever the player gets below a certain HP. You can identify this by taking a soup out of their hotbar to see if it refills automatically.

Tracers: Tracers is one of the more subtle hacks on KitPvP and not used as often. This hack draws a line to every player regardless of being invis or not. Typically used to bypass ninja’s invis feature, this can be detected using spectator mode to determine if they are still following their target’s movement.

Flight: Self explanatory, allows the player to glide at their desired direction, vertically / horizontally at their chosen speed. All you have to ensure is that it is not a falcon kit, therefore it is very easily detectable.

Velocity: With this, player’s can select how much knockback they take. It is generally complete Anti-KB but when it’s more subtle, it could be about 90% of normal KB. This can be detected using a stick with knockback on it to determine how far they are launched.

Timer: This hack can speed/slow the game to perform actions quicker/slower than usual. You can detect this by looking out for things like shooting a bow faster, walking quicker, etc.

NoFall: This cheat prevents you from taking fall damage no matter what scenario it is. To identify it, you can TP the suspect up a few blocks to see if they take any fall damage.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

You can find a playlist with all of the players I reported here.

Nowadays though I just alert JMODs+ as I usually have quick contact with them.

Edit Log:

• Added to Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! <3
All feedback is welcome!

Best of luck to all other applicants!

- Nate

37 Likes

HUGE +1!

• Nate has highly matured and he’s definitely ready for the role of JMod and is also in my opinion one of the best candidates for KitPvP!
  • Alot of knowledge
  • Amazing and detailed application!
  • Has been a helper for like 8 months now :(

GOOD LUCK NATE!

7 Likes

Vouched

-Jutal

4 Likes

Nate you absolutely got this goodluck man :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Nate is cool

+1

Bagged milk

4 Likes

+1 wow

3 Likes

+1 candad

5 Likes

HUGE +1

Nate is so active, kind and such a caring person to be around. You have such a detailed app with a lot of knowledge.

GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

+1

Honestly one of the top KitPvP JMod candidates in my eyes, Nate has proven to be an amazing helper and it would be an honour to see him take a step up in ranks.

You got this king best of luck :crown:

5 Likes

+1
Nate is active, kind and caring. He has helped me out with so many things and it would be great seeing you as a jmod.

4 Likes

+1

you got this nate, good luck! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

+1, nate is active, mature, friendly and is already an amazing helper

Summary

why is no one complaining about it being purple, i did my last app in purple and people said they couldnt see it :(

7 Likes

BIG +1
The application is really good.
It’s really good detailed.
And your active.
Caring.
Friendly.
etc.

Also Nate would be a good jmod tbh

5 Likes

HUGE +1
Nate is one of the best helpers in kitpvp and is really active and he does his job really good I really
hope he gets promoted to jmod!

best of luck iNateCo :heart:

6 Likes

every interaction i have had with nate has always been positive!
overall great person, hope to see you as jmod!
+1!

5 Likes

+1 Nate is amazing! Nate is active, very friendly, and mature. I really want to see Jmod iNateCo!
Good luck Nate!

6 Likes

+1

Nate is amazing. Ever since I started to really work on my kit pvp skills he has been there. Always someone to look up to, he is very much so active. One thing that to me really stands out about Nate is there friendliness. If you’re having a bad day, they will make it better. Best of wishes Nate :) :heart:

Edit: And may I say how lovely this application is. You really did fantastic.

4 Likes

Thank you all so much!

3 Likes

I’d be hard pressed finding a reason to give anything other than a +1.

3 Likes

Hey Nate! I have seen you alot on munchy, and I know you are very active, and this application looks pretty much perfect! I think you would be perfect for Jmod and I hope you get accepted!!!

+1 goodluck!

3 Likes