Imma take a break

I RetroMuffin have 27 weeks of late work from my school work, so imma stop playing Minecraft in general until I catch up meaning the Christmas party I had set will probably not happen at cloud nexus either OG city or Trippleville (depends on where people want it) tho I don’t wanna talk about that the estimated time is

Math: January 5th (10 weeks of missing work)
ELA: Jan 12th (literally pace is 76% I’m 28% done)
Science: 2 weeks only 2 weeks behind
Social Science: 4 weeks

Sorry inconveniences if I owed someone something in the server I don’t think I owe anyone anything but ye

and I know what you are going to say I should be working on work and not this but all the Munchians are my friends so my disappearance will be kind of scary if there’s no response from me since I practically have no life other then this.
I would ask for help if people could possibly help me with my homework that would be good but I don’t think I’m gonna need it it’s just finishing the assignments and turning them in since I can pretty much use google on every assignment.

1 Like

Hey sorry to hear that ur leavin for a while cya when u come back

1 Like

Kind of disturbing that this is the only outlet you have, I understand that you enjoy the server, but please for your own development get outside of your house and talk to people whatever that means…feel free to message on discord if you need someone to talk to regarding this - latl#6999

1 Like

well i do have other outlets but munchy and 2 other places which I only do 3 times a week (both of the things)
also good luck on ur event app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate the kindness Retro! Hopefully you do talk to people in person, I know a lot of people on munchy neglect that b/c its “weird”…don’t do it unless you want your personal development to be halted. Honestly get in touch if you want me to go in-depth with anything, I won’t be rude in anyway :p just want the best for players that want the best for themselves

thank you! <3 but i’m good on messing you for a little bit but if i need to message you on discord i will!

1 Like