ImJustWorse's Event Team Application

IGN:
ImJustWorse

Timezone:
PST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
Kitpvp

How often can you host events?
I can host events daily, here is a schedule:

Monday → Friday : 3pm - 12am
Saturday : 12pm - 12am
Sunday : 1pm - 11pm

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I am an active player on munchy mc daily. I have played the server for a long time, and have experienced almost all of the events. Having knowledge about the players and what events they like, I can more accurately host events for the community. There is a lot of events on munchy, and this is what I know about them.

Sumo: There is two people, and they both hit each other with their fists to get the other off the platform to be last man standing. (my favorite event).
Super Sumo: Everyone tries to hit each other off a platform to be the last player standing.
Spleef: Everyone gets a shovel, then players break blocks underneath each other to be the last standing. Mining snow gives snowballs to throw at others.
OITC: Everyone gets a stone sword and a bow. The bow is a one shot, but you only have one shot unless you kill someone. If you kill someone, you get another arrow to use.
Quick1v1Brackets: Everyone goes at the same time, but everyone 1v1s a different person. You get full iron armor, an iron sword, and a full inventory of soups.
Snakie: Everyone is invisible to another, but the goal is to follow the line without falling off. The way you win is to be last man standing on the snake still. The snake will do jumps, turns, and twists.
Solo Dodgeball: My personal favorite, everyone starts off in a circle around the ball. it counts down then you can either try and grab the ball (which is a glowstone block) or run away. You are inside of a building that looks like a basketball court. Everyone has either 3 lives, 4 lives, or 5 lives. If you get killed you can either spectate or leave. Last one alive wins.
TNT Run: You have to try and parkour around the pressure plates, which set you back every time you step on it. Also, if someone steps on one next to you, it has an explosion affect which sends you flying that most likely results in hitting a pressure plate. Once one person reaches the finish line they win.
Feast: I have only played this a couple of times, as it is not very popular. Everyone starts off with an unbreaking X stone sword, no armor, full inventory of soups, and items needed to quick refill. There is I believe 4 chest areas around the map , with 4 chests at each one. There is loot inside each of the chests. there is also an enchantment table in the middle of the chests. The last person surviving wins. This event also has a big and well designed map, with structures and objects to avoid or use to your advantage.
Quick2v2Brackets: This is just like the Quick1v1Brackets, just with a partner. Last team standing wins.
Team Dodgeball: This is a more fast paced Dodgeball with teammates. There is a certain amount of lives for each team, which I believe is 50, last team alive wins. There are also multiple Dodgeballs in the middle to grab.
War: War is exactly how it sounds. There are four teams that each have a Captain that they must protect. Players can respawn as long as their Captain is alive. If a team Captain gets killed, players can no longer respawn. Each player gets a set of iron armor, iron sword, and a bow with 64 arrows. There is also a full inventory of soups. The Captain gets a Diamond chest plate, also gets bowls and mushrooms to make more soup. The last team standing wins.

Then there are the custom events. These are the ones that I know.
Water Drop: This is one of my favorite custom events. Everyone has to try and jump into the water from a certain height, making it harder each time. The last player standing wins.
Four Corners: There are four different colored corners that are able to choose from. The staff member picks a corner randomly, and they either can choose for it to be lucky and certain blocks fall. Or the staff member can get rid of the edges and turn on pvp, so the players choose whether or not to fight it out. The middle closes each round, so players can not move into different corners if theirs is selected. This is very fun. Once again last player still standing wins.
Guess That Build: I have only played this once. Everyone stands in a circle around the staff member who has to build the item. The player to guess the build first in chat gets a point. At the end of so many rounds the player with the most points wins.
Hide and Seek: Everyone is invisible with just a chestplate and a helmet. there were two seekers which were two helpers. We had 8 snowballs to throw at people. The map was closed in by barrier blocks. It was a western map.
Red Rover: There is a slasher that has to be in the middle of the red and blue side. The rest of everyone has to try and make it to the other side without dying to Slasher who has diamond armor and a diamond sword. If a player does not cross in a certain amount of time then they automatically get eliminated. Each player also gets a full inventory of soups to protect themselves. Pvp is enabled among players to hit each other into the slayer. The last player alive wins.
I also know commands some commands for events. (I don’t know if there is more.)
/host: Brings up a list of all events to be hosted.
/eventtpall: This sends a /confirm tp request to all of the players to join the event.
/broadcast: Sends a bigger message that is also a different color to tell players there is an event.
/eventkick: This command is to kick players if they are acting up.
/eventban: This command is to ban players so they can not join the event back.
/togglepvp: This enables pvp within the event.
/eeffect: This command followed by a potion effect gives the players potion effects.

This is what I can think of at the moment, there is more events.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
I can bring a more fun to the server with daily events. Events are a nice break from casual/arena and I will make sure there is more events being hosted for players. Also, because I am online a lot of the time, I will be there to answer players questions and host events when they ask. I ask staff members to host events frequently, and if I am an event member I can do it myself for others.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I have made a lot of friends through munchy, and I feel like I have a pretty good reputation. I may have not said the same over a year ago, but I have grown since then. As I said before, I have played munchy for a long time so I know most of the daily players.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
Munchy is the server I have played the most throughout playing minecraft. I know a lot about the server and have wanted to become a part of the event team for a while. Munchy has a lot of fun events, and in my opinion, some don’t get hosted enough. I will be able to help with that issue, and create a better playing experience.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
I think one of my main strengths would have to be my experience with the PVP Community and the game as a whole. As I said, I have been playing this game for many years, and I have learned so many things over my time. I believe that with my knowledge, I will be able to become proficient in my role as an event member, and contribute to the community in a positive manner, in more ways than one. A weakness of mine could be that there are times where I might not be fully attentive. I do have some chores around the house that I have to do, and they are usually random, but I don’t think it should get in the way of anything.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
All of the staff/event members that I speak to on the server host events when they are asked. Some staff that have hosted for me:
@anon86933269
@igotchu
@iNateCo
@Twinkiewinkie
and more.

Anything else you would like to add:
No

3 Likes

I haven’t really seen you on recently, but that’s probably a Timezone thing. +0

1 Like

+1 plays everyday.

1 Like

+1 plays everyday also #freeilyFact lol literally innocent! #freeScrubee also literally innocent!

3 Likes

+1 kid doesn’t log off #freeScrubee #freeilyFact

3 Likes

I haven’t been on as late as I used to be.

2 Likes

Edit: added more staff @'s

1 Like

+1
Worse is a GREAT community member. love this guy.
also #freeScrubee #freeilyFact til its backwards

1 Like