Imharryirl's Event Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: https://namemc.com/profile/imharryirl.1 // imharryirl

Timezone: London, England (currently GMT+1)

How often can you host events: For the next month I’m out of school which means I can be online for the majority of every day unless something comes up. During school hours, my schedule is as follows.

Monday to Friday: 4:30PM - 10:30PM
Saturday: all day
Sunday: all day - 10:30PM

What sets you apart from other applicants: I love helping others with anything I can. I want to help out in every way possible, whether this application is successful or not. I want to help the community get as fulfilling an experience from MunchyMC as I do, and I believe being part of the event team is a great way to do just that. My goal is to join the Munchy team and help however possible.

I have a little brother that I need to entertain at times which means I have experience with the skills required as an event member.

I also understand that nothing’s perfect and there’ll always be someone who isn’t satisfied, however I think I can handle this task.

I want to be part of the event team not because I want to be “popular”, but rather because I know I’ll love being in the team, so I’ll consistently work to the best of my ability.

Finally, I have a good understanding of the work of an event member. I know these event commands:

/host - Opens a GUI where you can host events.

/broadcast - Posts a message that stands out in the KitPVP chat.

/eventtpall - Sends the equivalent of a “/tpahere” request to all players on KitPVP.

/eeffect - Gives someone a potion effect.

/eventkick - Kicks someone from the event for whatever reason the event holder has.

/eventban - Bans someone from this event and future events. Usually used when a player has a record of not following rules during events.

/togglepvp - Toggles PvP in the event world.

/skit create - Manual events sometimes need kits for the specific event. Skit create lets you make a temporary kit you can apply to players throughout the events when needed.

/skit apply - Apply a kit you made to players.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Unfortunately most members of the event team are busy, which means events hosted are usually automatic. This means that some manual events are underhosted despite being so wanted by the community. I believe I have the time and skills required to fulfil this role. I think I can make Munchy an even better server than it is already.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Not sure if these people are actually in the event team, but they’re nice people that I respect.

EsioTrot regularly hosts requested events. Definitely one of my favourite mods
Dishrespect hosted red rover because I and another person asked for it. Great guy imho
xShrek hosts some automatic events when people ask for them, and is all round a nice guy. He got helper recently so he’s on the list.

Anything else you would like to add: Not really, if anyone has had a negative experience with me then I’m more than happy for you to DM me and we can talk about it. That’s it really.

Good luck to everyone submitting an application!

2 Likes

very good application but idk if its enough detail it might be idk but good over all +1/+0

thank you!

1 Like

Good luck man!

Good luck!

Good application although you joined less then 2 weeks ago. I’d recommend getting to know the community more. Not going to vote because i haven’t seen you online but good luck! :smile:

1 Like

Good Application, but I most of the players applying have been active or on the server for 2 months+

Good luck!

2 Likes

Good application, but like DeForst said, you just joined the community 2 or 3 weeks ago. I say you wait this event application out and try for the next one to get to know the community and players and just what goes on at munchy.
+0.75

2 Likes

Application denied - you’re still relatively new to the server and we’d like to see some more of you in-game before giving you a shot!