ImCapping :D

To apply for Media, create a new post (not a reply to this message) below in the following format:

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiUDAklTwwOUOwW6HLd7Lw

Number of subs: 300

Average number of views per vid: 100-250

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I am starting to stream I have streamed once or twice on here

Servers for which you have created content: Cavepvp ViperHCF Holy Hcf VeltPVP And just alot of hcf servers oh and CentileHCF

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I could make a schedule on streaming come on here do giveaway make fun events get to know the community more and grow the server!

Thanks for applying :smile_cat:

Firstly, you do not meet our subscriber requirement of 500, which hinders your chances by quite a bit. You also have not made any Munchy content for us to see. Your video quality however is good, and you have commentary :smile_cat:.

We’d like to see a Munchy video to show us what we can expect of you as Media most importantly. If you could do that, it would prove that you want to put effort into having this role.

1 Like

Hi there yes I understand I have not met the requirements for 500 subs I hit 300 not to long ago by streaming on here for the kitpvp I would do like sumo montages and no debuff and ect but at the moment Im just sticking to streaming :smiley: and I am currently making a streaming schedule for MunchyMC to interact with the community and get to know them better and I talked to badboyhalo and he said my subs were good and my views were insane :smiley: But I promise ill give you all I have

1 Like

Glad to hear :smile_cat: keep up the great work :smile_cat:

1 Like

So if there any way I can work something out with having the rank or you guys want me to keep trying to get enough subs then I can but in the mean time I will still stream and upload but again for know its only streaming

I would suggest keep trying to get more than 500+ :slight_smile: But nice to have you in the community!

I see you’ve been given Media, so we’ll consider this accepted :smile_cat:

2 Likes