NA-East
Discord username:
Im Tofu#6915
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
2 Days

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent builds

This is my most recent

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

My favorite build would probably be my castle because it really took a lot of time and dedications and I’m really proud of the product

**How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

I know a good amount of world edit and voxel and am currently in the process about learning more about it. I understand it is a faster and more efficient way of editing in minecraft.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

Detailing and structure are my strengths because I like putting details into major structures I make

I am not good at terraforming, but I will be able to do it upon request and have been working on it recently

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I haven’t worked in any build teams but am really passionate about working as a team and I really want to help out.

Describe yourself:

I love hanging out with friends, I love school and I love working

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :

1 Like

The Builds look really nice but if you could get better quality on the photo it self

The castle is alright, the shape is ok, roof is a little basic, same with the walls. Could be more detailed and you could also add more variation and layers to the structure. the road to the castle also looks a little weird. You should also include more builds, message me if you have any questions, good luck! +0.2 for now

1 Like

-.5 while the two build you show are ok, they are only two. You will probably need more. Also the builds look a little underdetailed.

Good Luck!

• Remix11

Thanks for the tips I’ll be sure to change some things

1 Like

+0.314159, need to screenshot

1 Like

I fixed that :)

I updated :slight_smile:

So are all these screenshots the same build but different angles?

1 Like