I'm sorry but that isn't a good idea

That isn’t a smart idea conserding things might get even harder for normal players to join the event server
there’s even a chance where the server gonna get full off VIP’S Staff i’d re-think ur decision about this

Well this is on the behalf if the server is full, so it wont exactly make it harder for those without a rank.

The server doesnt even have that many boosters… The server limit is big enough to have VIP accessibility and others free to join!

Please keep in mind staff spend a long time thinking about these decisions as it is made for viewer entertainment and joy for the server. Dont forget he also streams on youtube and sometimes twitch, so everyone is able to pop in and do their business!

1 Like

You should keep in mind these streams are not just for entertainment purposes.
Yes, I am 100% sure Bad makes these streams to entertain and create a live connection with his viewers, but this is also a time where he allows Munchy to be populated with new players. This is also the reason why players who support the server in some way are given a “VIP Access” to the server, something that also encourages more supporters to come in.

Before you call Munchy a “money hungry server that only cares about its income rather than its players”, you should keep in mind this is a strategic move most server owners have to take in order to keep their servers running and fun to play on. All of the support given by the players to the server (Such as donations to pay for server support and boosts to get more features in the community discord) helps it keep going and provides a better experience for everyone playing on Munchy.

From my personal experience with Bad’s events, around 50% of the spot on the event server is occupied by ranked players, while the remaining 50% is kept for players who do not have a rank.

4 Likes

Sorry it’s just i had thought it would’ve gotten even harder for normal players to join now since they added discord VIP’S

also please do sum with bbh sponserships