I'm coming back for a bit!

ramble incoming…

Hey guys, corgi here!

Not much to say, but school is finally starting to ease for a bit so I’m pleased to say I’ll be coming back for a bit since my absence in March :) I won’t be as nearly as active, but I’ll be able to maintain a daily login for a bit, and I’ve been more motivated recently to work on a project I was gonna do wayyyy back in March…

I’m planning on revamping my clan’s clanclaim as well as bring back the igloo that existed near the end of S3… lunar users stay tuned! :sunglasses:

Special mention to @danior , @Mysaan , @Brockq , @Starry_Dreams and many others for making my past few visits an amazing time where I can escape the stresses of life! I’m honestly so lucky to call you all my friends. :heart:

AND CONGRATS DAN ON SMOD WELL DESERVED!

I’ll try and maintain a login until sometime in November, when I have end of year exams, so before that, I hope to see you all around soon!

17 Likes

WOOOOOOO!!!
i think i can safely say that we’re all incredibly happy to have you back corgi, we missed ya so much <3
it’s awesome having someone as cool as you back!

twerk parties inc rq, hell yeah!

4 Likes

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Glad to see you back Corgi ^^

3 Likes

Welcome back man

2 Likes

Wooooooooo! I’m glad that you’re back!

2 Likes

good to see you back corgi :D

AND CONGRATS DAN ON SMOD WELL DESERVED!

Thank you corgi :D

2 Likes

Welcome back buckaroo

2 Likes

WOOOO wb corgi!

2 Likes

That igloo… :sob:

4 Likes

Welcome back Corgi :partying_face: I can’t wait to see your clan claim soon!! I miss the s3 igloo so thank you for bringing it back! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind comments <3

2 Likes

Welcome back! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@anon43594475

4 Likes

Kiki the bunny!!!

2 Likes