IlySway's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
I’ve Joined munchymc.com Around 2016, but I was banned for 3 years came back in 2020 but have been more active on my new main since my old one was hacked

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I am capable to record cheaters in 300fps, I’ve recorded a few hackers in OBS and many other software.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I have both Team Speak and Discord.

Application

IGN:
IlySway
(previous IGN was Swaleem but got hacked and the name was stolen)

Timezone:
Gulf Standard Time (GST)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Yes, I have a microphone.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Kitpvp

How active can you be per week?

I’m able to be active in these following times but may change depending on day/timing:

Monday → 5 pm until 9 pm (GST)
Tuesday → 4 pm until 9 pm (GST)
Wednesday → 4 pm until 9 pm (GST)
Thursday → 3 pm until 9 pm (GST)
Friday → 1 pm until Midnight (GST)
Saturday → 10am until 5pm (GST)
Sunday → 7 am until 4 pm (GST)

(This could possibly change because of Doctor appointments or covid reasons)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:
Yes, I have one ban (False) As well as one mute I received on survival for telling a friend “Shut up” as a joke but the staff thought I was bulling her or was in some way toxic towards her but it is understandable.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I’ve applied for helper back on 5/22/2021, Every since then I’ve been trying to learn many new things as well notice different clients or how people would act in combat (if it’s obvious they’re using any cheats or hacks) But as well improving my grammar in some sort of way. I had some problems while applying for Helper such as toxicity or being disrespectful towards other players. I’ve been trying lately on reducing how I treat others as well as how I communicate with new players. I would always spend some time helping many others who are new to the server, but if I seemed “toxic” or rude to others those said people I have known for a while and we are friends we understand each other.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
My reputation within the community has changed in some sort of way seeing how I have gotten close to many people as well solved and resolved many situations people I’ve ever had interactions with or any problems but now seeing my reputation I would say it has improved and was fixed every since the person who took my name and tried making it seem like I was him ruined half of my reputation I’ve managed to resolve them and explain to everyone the situation making me close with my community and many new people better.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m most likely interested seeing in the times I’m on and time periods I’ve put down I would see at least one helper on or not any staff, noticing this I think my time zone would help impact the community with help from staff as well more interaction with many new people, it is as well seen however notice many people breaking the rules while there is no staff online at the moment I feel I could change it by being present and helping people who are in need in situations.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

As I stated in my previous application I can settle many conflicts and situations through the community, I’ve noticed many people/friends getting into a confrontation and many situations where it would get out of hand. I’ve fixed many problems between friends and many others such as new players, as well help them start off with basics on how to play. Yes, it would be difficult to moderate many people, but it’s a challenge I cant let stand down, seeing many of my fellow friends and people I’ve met are on the staff team as well applying I’ve wanted to join them in this by helping out in many ways, because working in a team with people you know as well as you don’t, it is much easier to communicate and work in a team which the staff on munchy have done.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

Throughout since I applied until the present day I’ve improved in noticing how each hack works and how people are capable to notice them without any sort of anti-cheat, I’ve been learning from many others as well playing with many others seeing how they handle situations and how you’re able to tell the difference between a player with lag and a player using velocity or an auto soup/clicker. As for that I would rate my knowledge a Strong 9/10

Here are some hacks that I can detect:
Killara
AutoSoup
Tracers
Flight
Velocity
Timer
NoFall
Aim assist
Reach
(I understand each hack in-depth and how they work as well how easy it is to notice it) I’ve written it more in-depth on my previous application this is just an add-on.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I’ve made several reports via Dm’s in-game and on discord with the staff I know or have contacted.

9 Likes

Oh I’m first! Love the app +0.9

1 Like

+1
gl :3

1 Like

thanks bestiee

thank youu

+1 Mature, Active

Goodluck! :blue_heart:

1 Like

bestie thanks have a lovely day

1 Like

+1 pl4s. >> w4n :poop: :kiss:

2 Likes

Bestieur the best <3

+1000000 pl4s. >> w4n m33l334n :poop: :kiss: :kiss:

1 Like

+1 Very respectful and respected by others. From my experience with Sway he is kind, caring and extremely helpful. He has helped me out on many occasions and I’m sure he could help out others too.

2 Likes

+1

very nice.

1 Like

make a staff app CooCat.
also +1 dudes amazing

1 Like

exquisitely written.

1 Like

Great app! not in the mood to write an essay as everyones said enough <3

+1

1 Like