iiRaidz - Event Team Application (August 2019)

Questions: Bold
Answer - Italic

IGN and past IGN’s: iiRaidz (No other names)

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: Depending really on what type of game mode the players would want. Yeah, time to time I’ll throw in a couple of automatic events, but I mostly would prefer hosting manual events and when I would do so is whenever and whatever the players want. And yes not everyone can get what game they want all the time even though my main focus is to make everyone happy and I would attempt to host as much as I can from which event they mostly enjoy from or a known / fun event such as Classic RR (CRR). I also don’t have any proper times of when I can host, but I am on every day, for the most part, except when I get my work schedule on Thursday I work almost every day Thursday - Monday sometimes It’s random.

What sets you apart from other applicants: Although I still don’t fully remember most of the commands as an event member, and I was never an actual Event I still had the experience of the feeling and the commands which allowed me to gain a little bit of knowledge which gives me an advantage, but it’s not that high since I wasn’t as focused as I was when I was staffing. Another thing that sets me apart from other applicants. I am familiar with the majority of the players/staff, and I tend to get along with most players in-game and the Event members.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring certain types of fun to the players allowing them to enjoy them to have a different kind of joy when I host events. I can also help out with certain types of ideas with new game modes that I can think of or even create new maps with some people as I’ve watched players get included with their maps. I can also learn more like an event member, which will allow me in the future to provide the same help as I got from other event members, and then I can kindly do the same for others.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I had the taste of what it was like to be an event member with the permissions for a small amount of time, and honestly it reminded me the days when I was staff since whenever I help someone, they always were pleased afterward, and I feel like I can do that with the event rank as I am not going for just the “title” of the position, but I am going for it to see the satisfaction of players enjoying their time on munchy while I can give them the benefit of enjoying the games I host.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I have many encounters with different event members allowing me to help them out with specific stuff or hosting an event that I wanted, but I’d like to name 1 particular event member, and that is @FunnyJustCause. He has allowed me to test lots of new events with him where he would make me the captain right off the bat in the new game where you have to bid on players, and there were four captains and after you bid it then kind of goes to the mode of Classic RR. When I had the event rank for a little funny taught me also how to host Lucky corners like what the rules are, how to use the type of world edit commands and just how everything works in the event.

Anything else you would like to add:
Other things I would like to add is that I don’t know how much of you would believe in me, but I am looking for forgiveness from most, and I wanted to start small again and make my way up to gain everyone’s trust back since my history isn’t that great, and I think allowing me to start as an event member I can do this without you guys all doubting me. Anyways thanks for reading this and good luck for everyone else who is indeed applying <3.

8 Likes

Good luck, +1 from me!

2 Likes

ya know what
+1, you deserve another chance

2 Likes

+1 favorite monkey

2 Likes

+1
bald.

2 Likes

your application is nice and you are a cool person so +1

2 Likes

+1

epic monkey
lots of experience
good luck

2 Likes

-0.5, despite you are trying to learn and seek forgiveness I do think your past can reflect a whole lot with what you do receive with the Event rank (e.x the commands) and who knows what you can do. But regardless Good Luck. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

+1 Great app and seems like a nice guy.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello again :open_mouth:

You said you wanted to start small to work your way up yet you applied for staff recently. However I just saw this as odd. Not necessarily bad. Anyway, you are still Munchy’s favorite baboon. You are decently active and your application looks professional. You also have experience and know the commands, perms, etc. Could improve slightly on maturity though.

+0.7

3 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • has experience
  • also ugly ;)

He deserves it.

2 Likes

+1. Despite what has happened in the past, iiRaidz has always been a dependable and reliable person. He only wishes to do what is best for the server even though his prior actions might show otherwise. That along with his loyalty to munchy proves to me that he would make a fine addition to the event team. Best of luck iiRaidz!

1 Like

That’s only because there is no other baboon here besides him. Which also makes him our least favourite baboon.

23 Likes

Ill be the only baboon on munchymc NO one can take my title ;)

2 Likes

That’s the wisest thing I have heard all day.

1 Like

https://namemc.com/profile/Xista.1
Oh really?

1 Like

+1 Really knows the server well and is known by many players.

• Really Knowledgeable
  • Dedicated
  • Mature
  • Active
1 Like

+1 experienced, trustworthy, and active

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we don’t feel like you meet the activity and maturity requirements to become an event team member.

1 Like