iiFadz’s Event Team Application

IGN:

iiFadz

17 years old

Timezone:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How often can you host events:

Ever since I’ve joined this server, I’ve legitimately never missed a day where I’ve logged on and played for hours, In my opinion, I am a very active player that is willing to put in the work to better the community and communicate efficiently with people.

Time Schedule;

• Monday; 4:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST (7 hours)

• Tuesday; 4:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST (7 hours)

• Wednesday; 4:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST (7 hours)

• Thursday; 4:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST (7 hours)

• Friday; 4:00 PM EST to 3:00 AM EST (11 hours)

• Saturday; 11 AM EST to 3:00 AM EST (16 hours)

• Sunday; 11 AM EST to 12:00 AM EST (13 hours)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I come with many personal traits that get me more involved with the community.

Friendliness;
In my opinion, this is one of the most important aspects of growing a community and expanding it. I use this trait on a daily basis to grow closer to people and create new friends on the server daily. When I started playing on this server, I quickly grew friends and expanded myself into this community by getting myself involved within Forum Posts, TeamSpeak, Discord, etc. I use friendliness to show that I can turn a negative conversation to positive and use all my positive energy to start a conversation or generally being nice to everyone.

Respectfulness;
Another very important trait that I use on a daily basis. I have always gone by a quote which is, “treat people how you want to be treated”, which generally is true. I use this trait in many situations, such as reporting someone to a staff member, after it is handheld I generally thank the staff member for their time and effort for helping me out, players I use it towards them to show that I don’t express negativity in any way and that I can be a positive person.

Activity;
This contributes to me as a player, I believe that I am very active as I genuinely have fun and love talking to people daily on the server and its other resources (forums, ts, etc). That is one of the reasons I am very active on this server, it has an amazing community and amazing staff members that take their time to handle situations to keep the server clean. Having fun with players as well is another very good factor in the reason why I am active and show my dedication to MunchyMC.

Trustworthy;
Another good key aspect of a trait I carry is always telling the truth. To grow a friendship or to get close to someone, is by always telling the truth and not lying. In my opinion, I’ve always thought of lying this way, “the more you lie the more events you need to lie about to cover that first lie” if that makes any sense. genuinely, always telling the truth just makes me personally happy and not having to worry about anything.

Creativity;
This factor is very important, I want to use my creativity to spice up the events, I believe creativity changes up the regular event to make it more appealing to players and make then genuinely love the event that’s being hosted. Examples of what I am saying is, (abuse sumo, etc).

Aswell, KitPvP is the main server that I play on every day, which makes me already have the knowledge of the events that event staff host and the commands they execute. This is a benefit towards my part personally because it helps me advance quickly. I want players to make sure they are welcome to the community and make sure people are always having fun with the events being hosted and overall the main game mode.

Events in my knowledge; (that event members can host, these events are not public to regular players to host);
Waterdrop
Gold HG
2v2 Sumo
Red Rover (shark)
Red Rover (1v1)
4 Corners
4 Corners Sumo
Simon Says
Death Run
Shoot or Run (forgot the original name, where you go up levels and there are 4 shooters)
Parkour Racing

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I can bring a lot of things as an event team member, such as my positivity, my activeness, my dedication, and so much more. I believe it’s very important to grow a community in so many ways so people feel welcome and they start engaging more within the community. I want the players to have fun playing on the server and hosting events that makes them feel amused and leave a smile on their face. It is very important in my opinion that a player is happy and satisfied with their experience every day. I am willing to make people’s days more as an event member.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I genuinely want to host events for the players to have fun and keep them wanting more events hosted. I want the community to grow and expand and I want to meet every day new players and really communicate with them. If someone wants to have an event hosted, I will happily host it to make them feel happy and make them give a positive attitude towards the community in many ways. Showing recognition to the players keeps them coming back and keeps them always communicating with the community and making new friends server-wide. I also plan that event member builds up my reputation because eventually when staff applications come out I plan on applying with experience.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

EeveeNoises;
Hosting “waterdrop” and, “Eevee says” on request.

Gavot;
Hosting “waterdrop” on request.

Errxr;
Hosting abuse “TNT Run” on request and abuse sumo.

Anything else you would like to add:

I wish every other applicant good luck and every staff member for their effort and hard work! As well, as the players that make this community amazing.

Edits;
I. Put titles/names in Italic + Bold.
II. Fixed grammar issues.
III. Cleared up the event listing section.
IV. Added “age” due to me using the format it gave me, did not see that was a question.
V. Adding edits section.

10 Likes

Very detailed application, better than mine. I give you a drum roll +1.

Also active player.

1 Like

Appreciate it, thank you.

1 Like

+1

Amazing application,

you would perfectly fit in the event team!

BestOfLuck -Kpo/Fuusky !

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate it :)

+1
Very kind person from what I’ve seen and great application. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the support :heart:

1 Like

+1 epic

1 Like

Great Application, well explained answers +1

1 Like

Appreciate you both, thank you! <3

+1
Very active. Extremely detailed application with well thought out responses. He’d be a great fit for the team!

1 Like

Thank youu!!
:grinning:

+1
Very mature, active in the community, detailed app.
Big +1 here.
—Kitcat <3

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate the support.

+1 !! Would love to see you on the event team! :>

1 Like

Thank you asia!!:heart:

1 Like

Very kind person!
Detailed app!
Very Wholesome ya know
+1

1 Like

Hey iiFadz! I’m going to be giving you a +0.9 for the following reasons:
° Detailed application
° Nice and friendly on the server (as stated)
° Very active on the server
° You’re not relatively known by a lot of people

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you appreciate it!

Hey there gavot, I really appreciate the feed back from you, if I can elaborate on the last part, I’m well known around KitPvP because that’s the server that is my main focus, If your referring to prison or survival I do not play those actively as I do for KitPvP. But regardless, thank you for your feeeback!

I’m going toward the perspective of some people on the server, I personally know you but, there are some players that don’t know you in my opinion. I am referring to KitPvP also. Other than that, you’re spot on! Good luck once again!

1 Like