If you could master 1 skill instantly what would it be

It could be anything that requires skill, try to be creative (dont just answer “making money”)

3 Likes

Coding? If that’s a skill ig

6 Likes

Art, if I sold it I’d get money much

2 Likes

Was tempted to say coding like candlea but stock prediction makes me so much money. However imma go with fighting technique cause I can do a lot with that. Even tho I’m the best fighter alive it still doesn’t cover weapon fighting technique so I could get even better. Also I’m including ranged weapons. Imma be like some type of predator, terminator, John wick, kung fu panda, daredevil, taskmaster, general grievous, Batman, and venom hybrid lol. I would be so op :skull: also I can fight for money or peace so I can do good with it.

2 Likes

Personally I just pirate sim, mysaan, and kiikyos art and sell it to fat guys on Reddit.

1 Like

Picking up girls :face_exhaling:
(Skill I already have)

4 Likes

(I taught him with my godly rizz I used in woolwars and Kitpvp lobbies)

2 Likes

Self Control

4 Likes

Being good with financials so i can be rich :wink:

1 Like

Learning languages

7 Likes

The art of coding. I’m in the process of learning it actually. The process is long and sometimes slow but I love it.

2 Likes

knowing all tech in every game i play

1 Like

Cooking

4 Likes

bullying @Severtrim

4 Likes

One skill that I could instantly is Welding. My Mechanic skill is off the chart. Welding would be the perfect fit to master bc I could get extra pay raise for Autoshop repair

1 Like

Gambling :sunglasses:

1 Like

robing banks

1 Like

the never-cry-during-an-argument skill

4 Likes

Personally I find if you make them cry first then you have a higher chance not to!

2 Likes

rizz :sunglasses:

1 Like