Ideas for prison

I have a idea to add various themed parkours to prison based off the theme superheroes and villains. The idea is that players can earn money and compete for best times by completing parkour maps. Different parkours should be available for various ranks and prestiges (easier ones for d and c rank, harder/more difficult ones for more money for b/a rank etc.). I think this would be really fun and add a new thing to do. You could also add a new parkour challenge and leaderboard.

The second suggestion is to add back market/shop cells. I really liked the idea of market cells in previous maps and they seem fun and convenient way to sell and look for items.

Let me know what you all think about this idea thanks

1 Like

I don’t think parkour really has anything to do with prison… Maybe a separate gamemode but I think other than just casual lobby parkours, it doesn’t really have a place here.

Farming and fishing have nothing to do with prison either but they exist

1 Like

i don’t quite think you understood what @Kybz meant…
(now please correct me if I’m wrong) but kybz meant that parkour doesn’t have anything to do with prison since it is not a way to gain money and items, its just a fun little thing… and farming and fishing do have something to do with prison (munchymc prison)
but in real life prison yea not really and the same goes with parkour ;-;
but your idea is kinda cool tho!

add some items that counter teaming instead of parkour

1 Like

I’ve discussed market cells with RedVelvetCake a few times and he also thinks they were a good addition to the server. The problem is that these cells were very flawed and lead to multiple duplication/money glitches and bugs. Unfortunately I don’t think we will see them added anytime soon.

1 Like

Couldn’t people just use a venom tounge or captain marvel belt to get up there? I like the idea of parkour but maybe it would be better inside of a pvp zone?

1 Like

yea ur right maybe in those zones you have to have a empty inv and no effects to join kinda like pb

I agree with HappyIsADuck. There should be a parkour course for both new and experienced players, with maybe a prize of like 2k once you complete it, with like a pressure plate. Once you’re done, it should teleport you to spawn.
I also think there should probably be like a 20 minute cooldown for the course to prevent people who have cm belt from simply flying and jumping up and down on the pressure plate.

Do you guys think they should add a mythical sword or axe? I’m thinking maybe like sharpness 50 or 100

What?