Idealist🔥 - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I joined MunchyMc on August 2nd 2016 but started to be active back in August of 2019 as seen here

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I record with OBS.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have been using it every day since August of 2019.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: OwOlist / Idealist
My name Is now Idealist
All names and skins can be found here

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Languages Spoken:
I can speak fluent English as well as knowing the basics of the French language

Server you would like to moderate:
I would like to moderate Prison, Survival, Purg, and Woolwars.

How active can you be per week?
My schedule mainly consists of work, school, some hobbies, and Munchymc. I can spend about 4-5 hours on munchy each weekday and on the weekends I can spend a little over 7 hours online.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
My first login was back in 2016, but I actively started playing in August of 2019. What made me keep playing on MunchyMc was the community. The community of MunchyMc is unlike any other server. I met new friends on the first day of joining, and these friends I met I still talk too daily. Another reason I stayed on MunchyMc was the involvement of the staff team. On MunchyMc the staff members talk to members of the community through discord, TeamSpeak, and through the in-game chat which I don’t see often.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story:
Yes, I have a few console mutes through spam messaging some friends with /msg. (All other punishments I’ve obtained while helper)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I have been on staff on much smaller servers but none that are very notable. My experience was mainly gained through being a helper on MunchyMc and watching other staff members to see how they deal with situations.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I have not had any experience with anti-cheats, But I do know how they work. Saying this Ares anti-cheat is much different than the free anti-cheats I’ve tested with. But I do pride myself on being a quick learner and saying this I believe I will figure out how the anti-cheat works very quickly. If I don’t understand something though, I won’t hesitate to ask another member of staff

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Survival Reports
X-Ray
X-Ray
X-Ray
X-Ray
X-Ray

Prison Reports
X-Ray

KitPvp
Reach

Woolwars
BHop, Fly, Inv tweaks
P2^

Purgatory
Adventure - fly
More Cheats! p2 ^
Banned Player
Fly
In other cases, I reported directly to staff as I am usually in calls with them

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Ever since I first started to learn more about each game mode I started sharing my knowledge with people who ask questions in chat. For Woolwars, I have created maps and helped players with many questions about the new update as well as created this guide. As well as being a munchymc helper I have the job of giving players warning and muting them for chat offenses and reporting situations out of my control to higher staff members who are able to deal with that particular situation.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
MunchyMc would benefit from my presents on the staff team because I was a helper for quite a while and through being a helper I’ve noticed the protocols taken by staff members to deal with certain situations. Other applicants do not have as clear of an idea of the protocols needed to be taken in the situations.

How do you work when in a team?
I can honestly say I am very comfortable working in a team as I am independently. Teamwork is one of the best things to have on a staff team this is because without communication each person wouldn’t have a lot of support as they do now. We are only humans, and being human doesn’t mean we know everything. So it may help to get another staff’s opinion if you are unsure of something. Being on a team is being able to rely on each person and not needing to look over their shoulder to make sure they are doing their job correctly. I have lots of trust in the staff team already and I can’t wait to improve that even more

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I believe the most difficult hack to detect would-be an auto clicker. This is because if someone sets their auto clicker to a speed that is reachable people may just believe they got faster at clicking.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
Yes, I have applied for staff before and my reason for denial was that I was not experienced enough. I worked on this by going to my own server testing out cheats and different types of anti-cheats to see what I need to do and what I need to look out for each type of hack. My denied application can be found here

Edit 1: Fixed Formatting
Edit 2: Added more detail
Edit 3: Added more detail
Edit 4: Fixed a spacing gap that bothered me :smiley:
Edit: 5 Added Edit 4
Edit 6 & 7: Added Changed IGN and Added This Edit

9 Likes

This person is awesome! Super kind and mature in teamspeak! Nicest person I’ve met on munchy! Totally deserves a jmod position! Best of luck owolist! Have a great one and stay safe! Also I forgot, obvious +3 from me!!!

2 Likes

+1
So incredibly hardworking and kind, as well as active on most gamemodes and teamspeak. Very mature, and very deserving of getting a promotion! She takes her helper job incredibly seriously and the effort she puts in is very easily visible. Good luck!!

1 Like

+1 She Aight

1 Like

+1 active

jk she’s nice, kind, and active on all platforms.

1 Like

+1 Has helped get my stuff back when I lost it in survival TWICE. Not entirely sure how active they are but from what others say she’s active on multiple gamemodes.

2 Likes

Always willing to talk in TeamSpeak. Super friendly, active, and helpful. Easy +1

1 Like

+1 This application is so good!

1 Like

She is a really great person, she is always looking out for any players that need help, and she is very active. I believe she would be a fantastic addition to the mod team. +1

1 Like

Thank you All <3

1 Like

+1 Helped me with my biology homework 4 months ago

1 Like

Hunter is an amazing player and i always catch her in the act of doing good dead’s or tracking down a hacker. She often helps the prison community and people are very fond of her! She would be a great addition to the staff team! +1

2 Likes

+1

Idealist is a great Helper. She’s active, always looking out for anyone that needs help. Also, she’s kind and mature. I believe she would make a great JMod if given the opportunity!

Best of luck! :)

(Deleted my last comment due to me being on Mobile and the editing was bugging out for me. <3)

1 Like

Overall great to interact with and goes out of her way to help players!
I haven’t seen them online in quite some time though…

+1

1 Like

Yeah, Im trying to level my time in all gamemodes! Ive also changed my name to OwOlist, maybe thats it?

Hugs and Sparkles
Hunter / Idealist

1 Like

+1
Very nice
Active
And owo gang c:
Gl

2 Likes

Omg she also helped me with my homework :flushed:

Best teacher +1

2 Likes

shoot forgot to mention owo gang

1 Like

+1

Hunter has been helper for a while now and has really shown that they can be responsible and mature. The only critism i have is that you are applying for alot of servers, are you sure you would be able to manage all of that?

Yes I do believe Ill be able to level my time in each gamemode!

Hugs and Sparkles
Hunter / Idealist