[Idea] WoolWars Kit GUI

[Idea] WoolWars Kit GUI

The following are just simple ideas for the WoolWars Kit GUI. All feedback is appreciated.

1 ) Kits in the kit rotation should be at the top of the GUI. In my opinion, it would be much easier to see what kits are available rather than going through every single kit to see whether or not the kit is available. This section should be labeled as “Owned Kits.” If you:

1. Own all kits (because you were grinding for it or had ELITE or higher),
  2. Are online when Free Kit Mode is activated,

It would say that all kits are available or it would show what it shows now.

Additionally, if this option is viable, there could be a command such as /availablekits that would show each available kit.

Credit to @IceBreaker420 for the idea, but it was altered a lot!

2 ) You could be able to see all the kits and abilities. There would be a command such as /kits that shows each available kit and its abilities. The command could be used in the lobby or a game so you would have the time to see which kits seem most interesting.

Some counters:

• You can already see this at the beginning of a WoolWars game.
  • You often have enough time before the game to see this.

What do you think? All feedback is appreciated!

12 Likes

+1 I hated having to spend the start of every game franticly looking for which kits I owned.

1 Like

+1
yes vurm epic spongbob

2 Likes

I agree with the Sponge

2 Likes

There is already /kits command that is showing NORMAL kit rotation and SUPER kit rotation.

Players are used to current GUI however I still think It’s good idea. It would help new players :D.

2 Likes

+1 This would be super useful as even though I have every kit, I sometimes lose the location of kits but imagine being a non with only 3 kits and not having time to choose a kit before the match.

1 Like

+1 I like this idea, I dislike not having enough time to pick a kit! :smiley:

1 Like

+1!

Even though /kits is a thing for showing the current kit rotation, I think this would still be helpful for quickly picking kits before the game starts.

I’m not sure if you said this already, but it would also be nice if each time you buy a kit (not just kits in the rotation), that kit goes to the top of the gui in a seperate section.

1 Like